Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga

Miley Cyrus


Miley
 Share

Miley Cyrus best album?  

179 members have voted

  1. 1. Best album?

    • Breakout
      6
    • The Time Of Our Lives
      5
    • Can't Be Tamed
      37
    • Bangerz
      131


Featured Posts

  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Miley

    794

  • wiltedbliss

    444

  • PaperIz

    404

  • AURA

    234

Top Posters In This Topic

Bambino

Sorry but this is getting ridiculous. At least Gaga should say something.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

PaperIz

who cares lol

 

tumblr_mfexgh0bOL1qedt22o1_500.gif

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile waiting for Gagz to release that damn video.... 

tumblr_mdjyayqp2o1qcqqpjo8_r1_250.gif

Bye. Go get a life.

 

---

 

So ready for the video! I do hope a real banger is released after this though lol

Human generated art
Link to post
Share on other sites

SEVDALIZA

who cares lol

I do :miley: You can sit down now.

 

She looks amazing :legend: Can't wait for the video

operating from another world
Link to post
Share on other sites

Smooth Criminal

Bye. Go get a life.

 

 

 

Calm urself, I was obviously joking and it was quite evident with the use of those gifs!

Link to post
Share on other sites

PaperIz

Calm urself, I was obviously joking and it was quite evident with the use of those gifs!

You're forgiven :staymad::spin:

Human generated art
Link to post
Share on other sites

Weasel

Still pressed she gave a teaser and a date. Basically what I want from Gags but nooo, imagine if it was that easy :manicure: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Psychedelic

:rip: DWYW MV.

My prayers are with this fanbase...

Let my prayers be considered as views if the video is ever released!  :cry:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess :rip: Anyways :awkney: I'm excited for the Adore You video! Not sure about the timing though

 

It's a bit odd. I would wait until after the Holidays, especially since the single isn't sent to radio until January.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Mills locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...