• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuckles

Why? :O

Aw ♥♥

95wk78.jpg

I could never buy the same album twice, I'm such a cheap ass. I always regret buying the digital single and then the pyshical album. 

On another note, Miley has reached the GP. I have a couple of friends that don't speak english perfectly and they are as GP as it gets because they don't follow any celebrity gossip etc. So today one friend showed me what she weared to the iHeart festival and then I showed it to everyone else (getting that promo) and also another friend told me that she heard her "new" song (WCS) on the radio today and I told her about her actual new song (WB). 

The Movement is going according to the plan.  :party:

girrl this album is gonna be the bomb, i love the producers she chose. like omg. at first i was mad about not getting another rih album, but for now, i can see bangerz being a good sub. homegirl would slay the charts if she released the brit collab. i know WB aint selling, but two of them on a track would give her another top 3 hit.

Why? :O

Aw ♥♥

95wk78.jpg

OMG Your collection SH!TS on my mine :rip:

I think coz she didn't go to the US :laughga:

And ikr :cry:

YES THAT IS WHY! LOL

I could never buy the same album twice, I'm such a cheap ass. I always regret buying the digital single and then the pyshical album. 

On another note, Miley has reached the GP. I have a couple of friends that don't speak english perfectly and they are as GP as it gets because they don't follow any celebrity gossip etc. So today one friend showed me what she weared to the iHeart festival and then I showed it to everyone else (getting that promo) and also another friend told me that she heard her "new" song (WCS) on the radio today and I told her about her actual new song (WB). 

The Movement is going according to the plan.  :party:

Same lol. I have done it before, but unless the CD gets damaged I try not to. Sometimes I can't wait until I get the explicit edition and I cave in at walmart (Happened with teenage Dream lol)

girrl this album is gonna be the bomb, i love the producers she chose. like omg. at first i was mad about not getting another rih album, but for now, i can see bangerz being a good sub. homegirl would slay the charts if she released the brit collab. i know WB aint selling, but two of them on a track would give her another top 3 hit.

It's gonna be good!!

Miley keeps slaying  :worship:

Rolling Stone cover, buy it to make it a best-seller  :hor:

BU8GjAhCIAAt8ek.jpg

BU8G10GCQAA-R06.jpg

omggg she looks so good! And the promo this era is amazing! She's everywhere!

The users on this forum are too stupid when it comes to discussing other artists, esp. when it's about Katy/Miley/Rihanna.

The users on this forum are too stupid when it comes to discussing other artists, esp. when it's about Katy/Miley/Rihanna.

I see it for like every artist that isn't Gaga I'm surprised I've seen so much love towards Britney as of late. usually they're just as bad towards her!

Chuckles

So, Miley had two videos out today. She's just killing it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-YICuUtkjlg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbEoRnaOIbs

• Mills locked this topic