• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

wiltedbliss

Words... words.. I couldn't agree more! Her album will probably be released this year and a tour next year? She needs to come to Europe.. and I'm willing to pay my life to meet the b---h. She's flawless

Is This A New Unreleased Song...That Might Be Next Album?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=146fm2n7zf4&feature=plcp

Edited by gaga is mine

wiltedbliss

:-D

Well hm, that song has been out for a while.. so I actually don't think its a Miley song! But I'm sure that Glorious and Radiate love have something to do with the album. I hope the album will be called Radiate love :D

I Hope It's Radiate Love Too :D

And Dont You just hate when they compare her to selena? They Call miley a slut,and look at how selena is dressing now...shes even smoking in the new movie and her photoshoot is all in a bikini...!! And People Say Its cute...Miley does it.... And ":O Shes A Slut/bad rolemodel" That Pisses me off -.-

Miley

I Hope It's Radiate Love Too :D

And Dont You just hate when they compare her to selena? They Call miley a slut,and look at how selena is dressing now...shes even smoking in the new movie and her photoshoot is all in a bikini...!! And People Say Its cute...Miley does it.... And ":O Shes A Slut/bad rolemodel" That Pisses me off -.-

Haters will always hate! And yes, I'm really tired of hearing all about Miley being a slut.. CBT video is the best video ever! And the song is GOLD! Her best song in my opinion! Selena Gomez isn't a singer. Sha can't sing for ****! I have nothing against her personaly, but she can't sing, she's not an artist - So I can't even compare them.. Miley has grown up! Her new music will slay!

wiltedbliss

Haters will always hate! And yes, I'm really tired of hearing all about Miley being a slut.. CBT video is the best video ever! And the song is GOLD! Her best song in my opinion! Selena Gomez isn't a singer. Sha can't sing for ****! I have nothing against her personaly, but she can't sing, she's not an artist - So I can't even compare them.. Miley has grown up! Her new music will slay!

Lol...Yea You Got That Right....I LOVE Miley..... Why The Hell Can't She Release The Song Today Or Tommorow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???? :( :giveup:

Miley

Lol...Yea You Got That Right....I LOVE Miley..... Why The Hell Can't She Release The Song Today Or Tommorow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???? :(

She's killing us! I want new music now! When do you think she'll release her album? 1123 or earlier

wiltedbliss

She's killing us! I want new music now! When do you think she'll release her album? 1123 or earlier

Lol...What's 1123? :P

But They Said... Lead Single...Late 2012

But The Album 2013...

Miley

Lol...What's 1123? :P

But They Said... Lead Single...Late 2012

But The Album 2013...

1123 her Bday! 23th November

Who said the single will be released 2012?

But she tweeted that 2012 would be her music year.. So she should release the albu

wiltedbliss

1123 her Bday! 23th November

Who said the single will be released 2012?

But she tweeted that 2012 would be her music year.. So she should release the albu

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Loooooooooooool!!!!

Idk...But I Read Somewhere...But i Hope What You Said Is True !!!! :D :O

Miley

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Loooooooooooool!!!!

Idk...But I Read Somewhere...But i Hope What You Said Is True !!!! :D :O

Fingers crossed! And she has to go on a tour!

PaperIz

rumors are circulating that she had a listening party tonight for her new songs! there are some pictures, but that's only minimal confirmation. Hope it's true!

Ahh, listening to her Breakout album now, I wanna cry.

I remember when it came out, she was so young and shes all grown up now. :'(

I need new music.

gagaisitalian

So excited for a new album.

I'll always have a thing for Miley. :worship:

• Mills locked this topic