• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

JeffSwift

Ugh I freaking love Miley. I don't know about that Morning Sun song though. I hope the HQ final version is better.

I said I didn't like the song by her :roll:

And I'm not saying you said any of these things, it's about the general responses on the thread

wiltedbliss

I LOVE Herrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! Can't Wait For New Album <3 Can't Be Tamed Was AMAZING !!!! Oh And "Every Rose Has It's Torn " Was Gonna Be The 3rd Single But Idk What Happened So It Was Cancelled....So More Singles Were Gonna Be There But Something Happened..:/

PaperIz

Morning Sun is amazing! but there isn't enough Miley in it haha! but it's okay cos it is just a feature! I'm so pumped for her next album! I mean she Gaga, and Britney are my faves. and Miley has been really out of the music scene for TOO LONG! It's been two years since can't be tamed. But she is working pretty steadily again so i guess we'll get something new by the end of the year! and i wish she'd stop wearing that bun. it haunts my dreams tbh

I LOVE Herrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! Can't Wait For New Album <3 Can't Be Tamed Was AMAZING !!!! Oh And "Every Rose Has It's Torn " Was Gonna Be The 3rd Single But Idk What Happened So It Was Cancelled....So More Singles Were Gonna Be There But Something Happened..:/

her mom supposedly cheated with Bret Michaels (the lead singer of poison who did the original version) and they didn't want to add to any controversy.

Edited by PaperIz

Here's the DL for Morning Sun for anyone that wants it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cf14f342bbzes00

• Mills locked this topic