Miley Cyrus best album?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Best album?

• Breakout
    • The Time Of Our Lives
    • Can't Be Tamed
    • Bangerz

Featured Posts

her tweets today made me die a little inside. I think we're waiting until 2013 .~. or she'll pull a Gaga and release it December 31st LOL

Same... Next year likely

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

her tweets today made me die a little inside. I think we're waiting until 2013 .~. or she'll pull a Gaga and release it December 31st LOL

I hope she doesn't release anything in the middle of December..

The album cover is shot, so they probably have a title too.

And it's weird, didn't she say she had written 50 songs and now they would choose between the 10-15 best songs?

But according to her latest tweet where she said she needed time to write.. I mean w00t o_O

I really hope she can give a litttle sneak peak into her music. I mean we don't even know the name of the album! Or anything about the first single

PaperIz

I hope she doesn't release anything in the middle of December..

The album cover is shot, so they probably have a title too.

And it's weird, didn't she say she had written 50 songs and now they would choose between the 10-15 best songs?

But according to her latest tweet where she said she needed time to write.. I mean w00t o_O

I really hope she can give a litttle sneak peak into her music. I mean we don't even know the name of the album! Or anything about the first single

I just don't know what she's doing. I understand she needs time, but it's been almost 3 years. I think she's just having a hard time on what songs to put on the record and what to use as the first single. it is the first thing she'll say in a while and she wants it to be special. I think the writing comment was more about the 2 years it took for her to really start moving with the process again.

I just don't know what she's doing. I understand she needs time, but it's been almost 3 years. I think she's just having a hard time on what songs to put on the record and what to use as the first single. it is the first thing she'll say in a while and she wants it to be special. I think the writing comment was more about the 2 years it took for her to really start moving with the process again.

You're right. She was probably referring to the process.

But idk.. I'm confused. She said "Single this year" but I mean.. sure she has next week but after that she shouldn't release anything..

I hope they choose a Dr.Luke produced song as the first single.

PaperIz

You're right. She was probably referring to the process.

But idk.. I'm confused. She said "Single this year" but I mean.. sure she has next week but after that she shouldn't release anything..

I hope they choose a Dr.Luke produced song as the first single.

I think one of the Pharrell tracks will serve as the first single. If she wants to be more daring, and I think she does. Maybe even the song she did with Tyler the Creator. I think she could release one soon since she's performing on VH1 Divas, but December is an awful month to do so. Like you said I just wish she'd tell us something.

I think one of the Pharrell tracks will serve as the first single. If she wants to be more daring, and I think she does. Maybe even the song she did with Tyler the Creator. I think she could release one soon since she's performing on VH1 Divas, but December is an awful month to do so. Like you said I just wish she'd tell us something.

You really think she'll release a song made by Pharrell as the first single? :O

I would be shocked tbh! I think she needs a fast smash hit so people can give her album a chance. I'm pretty sure this album will slay.

But like we said earlier, she should give us something. Three years is way too long!

You really think she'll release a song made by Pharrell as the first single? :O

I would be shocked tbh! I think she needs a fast smash hit so people can give her album a chance. I'm pretty sure this album will slay.

But like we said earlier, she should give us something. Three years is way too long!

Please no

slayed party in the usa last night in karaoke :legend:

I know I can't sing, so I don't do karaoke. However, I'd be thinking of Weird Al's Party In The CIA lyrics - I'm like that with many songs where Weird Al has used the melody.

Anyway, I know a middle-aged guy named Liam, and told him "I know of a rather different Liam ... Hemsworth, a young actor)

Him: Isn't he married to someone famous?

Me: Engaged to Miley Cyrus.

Him: They say there's no accounting for taste.

Me: She's one of those pop stars that really can sing but sometimes could use better material - her newer stuff is improving, but yeah, Hannah Montana sucks. Also, if I had a woman, let alone one that looked like that, I wouldn't care what her music sounded like.

wiltedbliss

Miley is gaga 2.0 ! They both have a very twisted definition for "soon" . But i LOVE them. I stan So hard for both of them!!

So can I :awesome:

And people are hyping for ARTPOP :'( we've been waiting since 2010! Her first single will be released in January :D

• Mills locked this topic