đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Flop fan moments

Arcanum

Featured Posts

Bradley
On 06/08/2017 at 10:45 PM, TimisaMonster said:

When Judas cane out I thought she was saying "Even prophets forgave his goofy way" when it's crooked :ladyhaha:

Thanks for correcting me :air:

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
18 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

OH MY GOD I never laughed so hard at a thread before :ladyhaha: I can't think of anything right now for myself, but I can share a kind of related story. I have a friend who asked me who was my favourite singer, and of course, I said Lady Gaga, and she told me: "Oh, cool, I like her too! But I only know her most popular songs." Turns out she only knew one. And it was...

Reveal hidden contents

G.U.Y. and I'm not even kidding.

Ok so she knows G.U.Y. but not Poker Face or Bad Romance...

Poissonche
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Ok so she knows G.U.Y. but not Poker Face or Bad Romance...

EXACTLY. I was like "u serious girl" and she was like "I have never heard these songs in my life" and I asked like 200 times to make sure she wasn't trolling and she was dead serious. Looks like G.U.Y. is her signature song for some people :tony:

Bradley
7 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

EXACTLY. I was like "u serious girl" and she was like "I have never heard these songs in my life" and I asked like 200 times to make sure she wasn't trolling and she was dead serious. Looks like G.U.Y. is her signature song for some people :tony:

Flop Face who? Flop Romance who?

G.O.D. is the boss here.

Not The Real Gaga

I felt like a flop fan when she came to a group of monsters to shut them down during the Cheek to Cheek tour in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.

I was there with my father, because he became a fan of her jazz album with Tony and really wanted to go with me to the tour. And it was a beautiful evening, BUT...

Because I'm a big fan I wanted to stand really close to the stage and luckily enough, we were almost front row. But a group of hardcore monsters stood for us. They were like... real Little Monsters... screaming, yelling, making a lot of noise, not paying attention...

Look, it's fine, but this was not the right moment to do it. She was really annoyed (just like the rest of the crowd, including me), so she came to us to shut us down and started the song again.

When she spoke to those annoying monsters, she looked right in my eyes, making me feel like I was one of them. It felt so weird.

01:30 min

Glamourpuss
7 hours ago, GagaOnTop said:

“I was born with my freedom”

Some monsters still think it's "free gun". :awkney:

I used to defend Gaga's lyrics for Pokerface. People said she says "**** her face" and I said no she doesn't. But then saw a video where Gaga said she snuck the words in to the song. 

I didn't know about The Fame short film where she walks around with her dancers (can't remember what else happens) until about 2012 and I had seen every interview and video up until then. 

I still don't know what the full story for The Born This Way Ball is. I remember Operation: kill the bitch but don't know wtf the plot was. :toofunny:

I used to think Gaga did absolutely everything with the exception of one or two people like that Dada Williams guy. And that the Haus was just some mysterious term she used. I didn't know about Laurie Ann Gibson until TEOG video mess happened. Seems there are dozens of people in the haus. She's a big brand now but I naively thought she was a true artist with one or two muses guiding her. :smh:

Helxig
On 8/7/2017 at 5:33 PM, Arcanum said:

*Then in 2011 I thought that she had implanted real horns. :poot:

She almost did get them as permanent implants though! Man, BTW Gaga was so wild and passionate lol

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
42 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I still don't know what the full story for The Born This Way Ball is. I remember Operation: kill the bitch but don't know wtf the plot was. :toofunny:

Gaga is imprisoned in a government-owned alien terrritory in space (G.O.A.T), but breaks free and escapes on her unicorn (Highway Unicorn lol). She makes it back to earth to spread her message of love, acceptance, and positivity. During Government Hooker the 'Government' (the male character) is trying to capture her, but she seduces him, pulls out a gun, and shoots him. Mother GOAT also tunes in from time to time to narrate the story, and to try and re-capture Gaga, but Gaga kills her with the disco stick.

It's implied that the collective Earth governments imprisoned Gaga in space because her message of positivity was potentially damaging to them. Which is a very political statement. A lot of people believe that those in power want to keep people in lower classes feeling low so they don't rise up and create change. Which obviously Gaga fights against lol, in the show she just made it more theatrical and involved aliens and space.

Eurotrash
26 minutes ago, Helxig said:

She almost did get them as permanent implants though! Man, BTW Gaga was so wild and passionate lol

Wait what?!?! :wtfga:

Helxig
5 minutes ago, Bathory said:

Wait what?!?! :wtfga:

Yeah lol. But Luc Carl convinced her out of it.

NME asks, why aren't [the implants] she's sporting for the 'Born This Way' campaign real implants? "I did look into having them done permanently." she admits, "but decided against it." She laughs. "Mostly because of my boyfriend, if you want to know the truth."

http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/NME_(magazine)

Eurotrash
18 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Yeah lol. But Luc Carl convinced her out of it.

NME asks, why aren't [the implants] she's sporting for the 'Born This Way' campaign real implants? "I did look into having them done permanently." she admits, "but decided against it." She laughs. "Mostly because of my boyfriend, if you want to know the truth."

http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/NME_(magazine)

Didn't she break up with Luc in like late 2009/2010? :huh:

LateToCult

Sooo...after a long time of stalking this "cult" site I've decided to make an account and figured this thread would be the perfect opportunity for me to dive in...

In 2008 I heard Poker Face and it was the very first time I was introduced to Lady Gaga. A few months later I heard Just Dance and assumed it was this crazy chick's newer song...well into 2009 I thought Poker Face was Lady Gaga's debut single. Fail.:laughga:

Helxig
1 hour ago, Bathory said:

Didn't she break up with Luc in like late 2009/2010? :huh:

Their relationship timeline confuses me! I thought they were on and off dating until she met Taylor on the set of You And I. It was another article that said it was Luc Carl, but that article could be wrong... but if it is... then who was the boyfriend? lol

11 minutes ago, LateToCult2k17 said:

Sooo...after a long time of stalking this "cult" site I've decided to make an account and figured this thread would be the perfect opportunity for me to dive in...

In 2008 I heard Poker Face and it was the very first time I was introduced to Lady Gaga. A few months later I heard Just Dance and assumed it was this crazy chick's newer song...well into 2009 I thought Poker Face was Lady Gaga's debut single. Fail.:laughga:

Haha you're not the only one who had the order of the first two singles confused :sweat:

Also, WELCOME to the cult :spin:

Thrasher

Guys, i swear i have seen tons of performances and i can remember correctly some particular tour performances of some songs in some particular cities during the tours, but i think i've never seen in full that so-called epic 2009 MMVAs performance :selena:

And i don't even know why :selena:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Archived