17 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

tumblr_inline_opvkxn4Plw1ujy1wn_540.gif

THIS IS THE LIFE OF KYLIE OMG LINK ME I WANNA WACH !!:excited2:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please đŸ˜¶

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

I can't believe its almost 10 years into her career and she still never released a documentary. In sure she will release one within the next few years even if the September release is false. She had a camera man filming her for like a year straight if I remember correctly. 

Anyway, when the doc is released I really hope she goes into detail about the dark side of fame, ptsd, etc. I want it to be really revealing and personal, not just like a superficial bts look at rehearsals or something like that. I've just been waiting for a documentary about her for so long and she has so much material that would make for a really impactful and moving one. 

ryanripley
15 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I can't believe its almost 10 years into her career and she still never released a documentary. In sure she will release one within the next few years even if the September release is false. She had a camera man filming her for like a year straight if I remember correctly. 

Anyway, when the doc is released I really hope she goes into detail about the dark side of fame, ptsd, etc. I want it to be really revealing and personal, not just like a superficial bts look at rehearsals or something like that. I've just been waiting for a documentary about her for so long and she has so much material that would make for a really impactful and moving one. 

technically, she had gagavision for years :derpga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Katie14
23 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

technically, she had gagavision for years :derpga: 

Yea but that's not the same as a professional documentary

MonsterOfSpain

I want Terry's documental about the Born This Way Ball and ARTPOP first

d474d7b7e24583c5b7517daa22f0f936.gif

GreekGod

this is a huge news guys y'all not a fake twitter stan account why only 2 pages in 5 hours. I don't understand GGD sometimes :madge:

ChicaSkas

I hope they film her getting our birthday gift to her. :giveup:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Ronk
2 hours ago, GreekGod said:

this is a huge news guys y'all not a fake twitter stan account why only 2 pages in 5 hours. I don't understand GGD sometimes :madge:

Because it's still unlikely until Gaga confirms it, imo.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived