💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where to stand in GA to give Gaga a gift?

Chicka

Featured Posts

Chicka

I'm making something to bring to the concert that I want Gaga to at least see. What part of the stage should I be next to? I've seen her looking at gifts and things at the piano, but isn't that in the back of the section? I don't really want to be so far from the front the whole time. I have only seen a few videos cause I don't want to spoil the whole thing for myself, but does Gaga stop and look at gifts from fans at any other part of the stage?

River

I think gifts are not allowed anymore..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Future Lover

I think the piano is your best option. She isn't really close enough to interact with anywhere else during the concert. 

Chicka
6 minutes ago, River said:

I think gifts are not allowed anymore..

Really? I saw videos of her taking things and looking at them/giving them back. It's less of a gift and more of something I'd like her to notice tbh it's kind of a sign. I'd like to know for sure if it's not allowed cause that would take some stress away cause as u can see I'm freaking out I only have 10 days to get my outfit and stuff together lol. The arena website says signs smaller than 11x17, does this not apply to Gaga?

Chicka
11 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

I think the piano is your best option. She isn't really close enough to interact with anywhere else during the concert. 

**** well... idk what to do now. I suck at making decisions. :selena: enjoy the entire concert VS. chance to have gaga see something I've made in person......

River
29 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

Really? I saw videos of her taking things and looking at them/giving them back. It's less of a gift and more of something I'd like her to notice tbh it's kind of a sign. I'd like to know for sure if it's not allowed cause that would take some stress away cause as u can see I'm freaking out I only have 10 days to get my outfit and stuff together lol. The arena website says signs smaller than 11x17, does this not apply to Gaga?

If I remember correctly it's forbidden to give her gifts for the M&G too

I think it's for security reasons, like idk a gift can be a bomb or something :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Future Lover
30 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

**** well... idk what to do now. I suck at making decisions. :selena: enjoy the entire concert VS. chance to have gaga see something I've made in person......

I'd go with enjoying the concert. You wouldn't want to get your hopes up and then have her not notice.

6 minutes ago, River said:

You can't give her anything per se, but you're allowed to leave them on a table and hope they're given to her :emma:

Chicka
8 minutes ago, River said:

I think it's for security reasons, like idk a gift can be a bomb or something :laughga:

I mean I'd rather not be able to bring a gift than be worried about safety tbh. I might just make a simple sign that would be ok to throw away if they said I couldn't bring it in.

Just now, Future Lover said:

I'd go with enjoying the concert. You wouldn't want to get your hopes up and then have her not notice.

You can't give her anything per se, but you're allowed to leave them on a table and hope they're given to her :emma:

I think that's what I'm gonna do. I think she's already seen my art, and chances are if she did notice it at the show it would be like 2 seconds out of the entire thing. I might try and find her leaving outside afterwards but yeah I think I'll just enjoy the concert.

Archived