💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Different entrance for John Wayne

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster

At the vancouver show she jumped in a la monster from TMBT, now she just appears...

Hope she goes back to her epic entrance from the first show

I See You

PartySick

I hope she goes back to the previous entrance as well :giveup:

mj1.gif?w=1000

Spoiler

Why can I not find a single gif from the Dangerous Tour :grr:

Or at least comes up a few seconds sooner :sweat:

💚

It's a rather dangerous way of doing it. It's visually pleasing but it might be not that good to her hip. She should do whatever she finds comfortable.

Eurotrash

Am I the only one that thinks the platforms and the other things are poorly timed? :emma:

But yes, the original entrance was everything!

hell0samuel

I guess we'll see in the next show if it's changed or if it was a fault. 

if not, I imagine there was an issue with the toaster element of it and so they had to do a last minute switch to a standard rise up. 

I hope they keep the jump in there, toaster jumps always look really cool!

Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, Easy said:

It's a rather dangerous way of doing it. It's visually pleasing but it might be not that good to her hip. She should do whatever she finds comfortable.

She did it plenty of times at the Monster Ball :oprah:

tumblr_lgh0q1c3nY1qbpemeo1_500.gif 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

hell0samuel
2 minutes ago, Bathory said:

Am I the only one that thinks the platforms and the other things are poorly timed? :emma:

But yes, the original entrance was everything!

Yeah I must agree that some of the timings are a little off. Although it's still early on in the tour, these sorts of things take time and lots of practise to get it all right every time. 

PlayGaga
4 minutes ago, Easy said:

The Lovegame Performance at the Bluray from the Fame Monster Ball was great. Two dancers jumped out of this. But is very dangerous. Easy has the right answer. :)

PartySick
1 minute ago, Alolan Raichu said:

She did it plenty of times at the Monster Ball :oprah:

tumblr_lgh0q1c3nY1qbpemeo1_500.gif 

To be fair, that was pre-hipocalypse :sweat:

💚

Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

To be fair, that was pre-hipocalypse :sweat:

:giveup:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

I have a feeling their was a fault with the trap door cos she started singing and it hadn't even came up yet. We'll know for sure next show if intended or not. 

On another note, have they timed the exit of the trap door any better for Perfect Illusion? she went down far too early on it in Vancouver. :sweat:

Omar Vela
52 minutes ago, jxckk said:

I have a feeling their was a fault with the trap door cos she started singing and it hadn't even came up yet. We'll know for sure next show if intended or not. 

On another note, have they timed the exit of the trap door any better for Perfect Illusion? she went down far too early on it in Vancouver. :sweat:

We are the most picky fanbase ever hahaha not a bad thing at all but it's funny how we notice a lot this kind of little mistakes

1 minute ago, Omar Vela said:

We are the most picky fanbase ever hahaha not a bad thing at all but it's funny how we notice a lot this kind of little mistakes

Yes But we love Gaga 's mistakes 

Archived