šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

No reading fan letters and receiving gifts?

LeonCamilleri

Featured Posts

Magneto

Lol, I always felt kinda guilty not really liking the attention seeking and the endless dramatic stories, but it turns out I'm not the only one. I had no idea!

Free my mind

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blubrryxkisses
1 hour ago, kaojen said:

Nice! I was there too! Did you have early entry or wait outside all day too?

Ā 

Ā Same! Were you inĀ GA?Ā 

I had the early entry and also waited outside all day (got there around 7am and people had been there already from the night before).Ā 

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Lona Delery said:

I hope it stays that way, all these cheesy, cringy and fake "omg Gaga you saved my life" letters were annoying as ****

A huge newspaper here even picked that up in a review to the artRAVE and they doubted the authenticity of the letters as well. Kinda embarassingĀ 

It's the fake ones that get on my nerves. For me, gaga truly did save me from myself. She became the mama I never had in a way. People always ask me "what's so special about being a little monster" and it's like "you can't describe it. You have to be a part of it to understand. There's this bond between gaga and her monsters that can't be put into words". I'll be a little monster until the last beat of my heart. She was there when no one else was ā™„ļø

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

kaojen
15 minutes ago, blubrryxkisses said:

I had the early entry and also waited outside all day (got there around 7am and people had been there already from the night before).Ā 

Yay! I was GA and waited all day from like 6:30am! I'm excited about this tour because I'll do early entry for the first time. I've never been on the barricade. The closest I've been at a tour was 2nd row at the Orlando Monster Ball. What show are planning to see for this tour?

kaojen

Ā Sometimes the letters can be farĀ from the truth and attention seeking or even begging for backstage access, so I can understand the dislike for them.

But I'd like for her to pick up some. I'm from Orlando and wanted to write one and ask her to dedicate Angel Down to Pulse. ā¤ i don't need backstage passes at all honestly.Ā 

Letmelivemylife
19 minutes ago, kaojen said:

Ā Sometimes the letters can be farĀ from the truth and attention seeking or even begging for backstage access, so I can understand the dislike for them.

But I'd like for her to pick up some. I'm from Orlando and wanted to write one and ask her to dedicate Angel Down to Pulse. ā¤ i don't need backstage passes at all honestly.Ā 

I'm sure she would be happy to oblige ā™„ļø Pulse was such a horrible day and my heart still aches for the LGBT brothers and sisters we lost that day. As LGBT people, we must never forget that we are familyĀ :hug:. I had a friend who wondered if any of the victims were little monsters and I told her I'd rather not know because it would rip my heart out even more to know that I lost part of my monster family. It would break gagas heart as well. Other people seeĀ us as just a fanbase but we've been through too much together to be a fanbase. Monsters are family ā™„ļø Fanbases are there when it's convenient but only monsters are there when it's notā™„ļø

kaojen
3 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I'm sure she would be happy to oblige ā™„ļø Pulse was such a horrible day and my heart still aches for the LGBT brothers and sisters we lost that day. As LGBT people, we must never forget that we are familyĀ :hug:. I had a friend who wondered if any of the victims were little monsters and I told her I'd rather not know because it would rip my heart out even more to know that I lost part of my monster family. It would break gagas heart as well. Other people seeĀ us as just a fanbase but we've been through too much together to be a fanbase. Monsters are family ā™„ļø Fanbases are there when it's convenient but only monsters are there when it's notā™„ļø

Ā What a lovely heartfelt post! Thanks for this. Pulse holds a special place in my heart, and I miss it terribly. They used to have many Gaga themed events there. This fanbase is a family and we have our lgbt family. In times of despair like that day, and in times of connection like going to concerts together it's important to connect and show love through and through.Ā 

Letmelivemylife
23 minutes ago, kaojen said:

Ā What a lovely heartfelt post! Thanks for this. Pulse holds a special place in my heart, and I miss it terribly. They used to have many Gaga themed events there. This fanbase is a family and we have our lgbt family. In times of despair like that day, and in times of connection like going to concerts together it's important to connect and show love through and through.Ā 

Some have speculated that the reason it took gaga a little while to acknowledge Pulse was she was grieving in her own way. I don't think people realize how much gaga changed everything. She not only changed the music industry but she changed what "I love my fans" really means

PartySick
5 hours ago, kaojen said:

Same! Were you inĀ GA?Ā 

:worship2:

Nah, I don't like I'd like GA. I'm not much of a people person and I'm a bit claustrophobicĀ :sweat:Ā I had first level seats though so I was level with the stage :gaycat:

Spoiler

I'm also trying to get similar tickets for the JWT so I can give the tickets I already have to my grandma and sisterĀ :gaycat:

Ā 

šŸ–¤

GypsyBabe

I'm kind of glad that she hasn't been doing this so far. I want to go to a concert and experience her music and art, not haveĀ people being distracting and disruptiveĀ trying so desperately to get her attention so they can go backstage. Enjoy her music and the moment with other Little Monsters.Ā 

I also think that at this point, security wants to discourage objects getting thrown around at concerts. Its just the world that we live in right now, unfortunately.Ā :noparty:

āšÆĶ›

HausOfMark
On 8/4/2017 at 3:09 PM, JoanneMonster said:

She will end up reading letters and inviting fans onstage, bookmark this

i hope so!

-Mark

Dayman

She never does it this early on. It's once the fans learn and figure out when the best opportunity for it to happen is. If I had to take a guess It'll likely happen around Come to Mama during the piano section. Maybe even prior to Dancin in Circles. The biggest problem with it though is that the stages will be hard to get cleaned off because of the design.

HausOfMark
On 8/4/2017 at 2:58 PM, Venusfly said:

Knowing the way the world is now I think its probably for safety reasons that she has group meet ups and doesn't have gifts sent directly to her or thrown on stage

exactly this. the world today, you cannot be that careful anymore.Ā 

-Mark

blubrryxkisses
12 hours ago, kaojen said:

Yay! I was GA and waited all day from like 6:30am! I'm excited about this tour because I'll do early entry for the first time. I've never been on the barricade. The closest I've been at a tour was 2nd row at the Orlando Monster Ball. What show are planning to see for this tour?

Only Miami (so far)Ā for this tour.Ā I spent all my $ on the backstage ticket this time around.Ā It will be weird having seats for the show though since I always do GA so maybe I will cave and go to another show but those resale prices are deterring me.Ā 

Archived