💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT GA Questions

XOXOJOANNEE

Featured Posts

XOXOJOANNEE

HELLO ALL!!! My very first Gaga concert is Saturday (Tacoma Dome)! Im super excited and have been trying to see her for YEARS!!! Anyways, I have regular GA tickets and I'm just wondering how early I should arrive to be able to get a good spot? Im kinda wanting to aim for (hopefully) the front of the main stage. I am thinking that I want to arrive early in the morning but if there isn't anyone waiting, then I don't want to arrive early if I don't have to, plus its going to be 90+ degrees that day!! But hey if its for Gaga might as well, right?  Any Monsters have previous experience with GA admission that would like to give me some tips would be awesome!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT

JustaMonster

I've heard lots of people say that they're going to get there at like 8am for good spots :emma: But I don't have any previous experience so dont hold me to this :sweat:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

XOXOJOANNEE
10 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

I've heard lots of people say that they're going to get there at like 8am for good spots :emma: But I don't have any previous experience so dont hold me to this :sweat:

Awesome thanks! I've heard that too and also the possibility of people camping overnight???? also saw on twitter/facebook etc that some people got there when the doors opened and still managed to get upfront!! I dont know what to do, ugh so stressful /:

JustaMonster
6 minutes ago, XOXOJOANNEE said:

Awesome thanks! I've heard that too and also the possibility of people camping overnight???? also saw on twitter/facebook etc that some people got there when the doors opened and still managed to get upfront!! I dont know what to do, ugh so stressful /:

Hopefully some more people will chip in and give advice because honestly idk. Good luck and have fun though !!:hug: 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

geopang

For the Artrave I got there around 8am, and I was fairly close to the main stage. Maybe 5th row or so.

XOXOJOANNEE
3 minutes ago, Slayy said:

I'm going to the same show!! So excited, 90 degrees though :pray:

YAYYYYYY ME TOO! ugh right I'm dreading the waiting part! Do you have GA or standing???? And if you have GA about what time do you think you are going to arrive? 

Ken Zahn
24 minutes ago, XOXOJOANNEE said:

HELLO ALL!!! My very first Gaga concert is Saturday (Tacoma Dome)! Im super excited and have been trying to see her for YEARS!!! Anyways, I have regular GA tickets and I'm just wondering how early I should arrive to be able to get a good spot? Im kinda wanting to aim for (hopefully) the front of the main stage. I am thinking that I want to arrive early in the morning but if there isn't anyone waiting, then I don't want to arrive early if I don't have to, plus its going to be 90+ degrees that day!! But hey if its for Gaga might as well, right?  Any Monsters have previous experience with GA admission that would like to give me some tips would be awesome!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT

Same here!!! I'm going with my mom to the tacoma done for my first concert EVER!!! I have the CTM package tho!!

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

Ken Zahn
9 minutes ago, Slayy said:

I'm going to the same show!! So excited, 90 degrees though :pray:

Just now, Ken Zahn said:

Same here!!! I'm going with my mom to the tacoma done for my first concert EVER!!! I have the CTM package tho!!

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

XOXOJOANNEE
9 minutes ago, geopang said:

For the Artrave I got there around 8am, and I was fairly close to the main stage. Maybe 5th row or so.

coooollll!! Thanks for your input!! So far 8am is what I'm thinking I will do 

XOXOJOANNEE
6 minutes ago, Ken Zahn said:

YAY thats super exciting!! aw man lucky, I tried to get a CTM package but they all sold out :( 

2 hours ago, XOXOJOANNEE said:

YAYYYYYY ME TOO! ugh right I'm dreading the waiting part! Do you have GA or standing???? And if you have GA about what time do you think you are going to arrive? 

I have GA, Im arriving around noon I believe

Archived