Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Manager: Gaga has 3 more albums w/ Interscope, BTWB ends Spring '13

Americano

Featured Posts

What happens after those three albums though?

They'll renegotiate, and she'll either re-sign with Interscope or leave for another label (or start her own).

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
saltface

What happens after those three albums though?

That's already been answered. She can either renew her contract or move labels

giskardsb

I'd like Gaga to put out songs like Edge of glory and You and I, but even more rock-influenced and with real instruments. and if she does electronic sound, I hope it's more like Heavy metal lover and less like that same dance song with annoying breakdown that almost everyone seems to have now

exactly this.

BROSEIDON

If it were up to Interscope she'd already have a new album out? My girl Gaga is NOT Rihanna :nails:

However, I cannot wait for the new album and I think this pretty much says it will be out this year!! :excited2:

Khashoggi

I'd like Gaga to put out songs like Edge of glory and You and I, but even more rock-influenced and with real instruments. and if she does electronic sound, I hope it's more like Heavy metal lover and less like that same dance song with annoying breakdown that almost everyone seems to have now

As if the sound of Brian May is fake. Sorry, perhaps you didn't mean it this way, but it did feel a bit wrong. But yeah, more rock influence, and also less "dance".

KillerQueen

He never makes any sense to me. The only thing that I get outta his press is, "Gaga is a huge star with more and greater things ABOUND"!

HE SHOULD KEEP IT SHORT AND SIMPLE AND DIRECT.

Admin

As if the sound of Brian May is fake. Sorry, perhaps you didn't mean it this way, but it did feel a bit wrong. But yeah, more rock influence, and also less "dance".

I meant with more real instruments

ABOVETHETREND

I really don't want Zedd working with Gaga. I dont focus on what he does, but I've heard his stuff, and I'm not into Dubstep or techno but thats what his genre is. I personally don't want him to blend his genre into Gagas music because tbh its too familiar in the charts and The last thing any of us want is her selling out and aiming for what other artists are putting out. I know that's not her intention but letting him inject his work into hers will just look and sound like what's being done by everybody else and people will most likely agree.

Americano

He never makes any sense to me. The only thing that I get outta his press is, "Gaga is a huge star with more and greater things ABOUND"!

That'd make for a boring interview.

I really don't want Zedd working with Gaga. I dont focus on what he does, but I've heard his stuff, and I'm not into Dubstep or techno but thats what his genre is. I personally don't want him to blend his genre into Gagas music because tbh its too familiar in the charts and The last thing any of us want is her selling out and aiming for what other artists are putting out. I know that's not her intention but letting him inject his work into hers will just look and sound like what's being done by everybody else and people will most likely agree.

Real techno and house music isn't touched by Top 40, we have knock-offs dominating the charts.

If Lady Gaga ran with house music 100%, it'd be very fresh/hip/s-xy.

Americano

I meant with more real instruments

I think it really depends on if she wants to press further into the rock territory or leap into something new.

a little bit off topic, but this video makes me hope that these two can really make a good job.

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

ABOVETHETREND

Like Troy said; keeping super fans entertained and engaged is what they're tryin to do. Zedd isn't tasteful to this fan base.

Admin

Thats because he speaks for people at the business conference and not for press or fans. if you think about it he actually says a lot of smart and interesting things

ABOVETHETREND

That'd make for a boring interview.

Real techno and house music isn't touched by Top 40, we have knock-offs dominating the charts.

If Lady Gaga ran with house music 100%, it'd be very fresh/hip/s-xy.

Gaga has brushed against house music already IMO. Scheiße isn't exactly house, but she's tried it with BTW's remixes (on the bonus track version) which included Zedd so I wouldn't doubt she's been thinking about it.

Archived