Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So what’s the consensus?

BgRaEgTaT

Featured Posts

BgRaEgTaT

My show is coming up in a few days and so I’m trying my best to avoid spoilers. I’ve seen a few pics of the stage and pics of most of the outfits and I accidentally saw that diamond heart is the intro, but I’m avoiding videos and the set list. 

With all that being said, how does everyone like the show? Is it amazing, is it underwhelming, how does it compare to her other tours, etc.?

Let me know what your first impressions are!

benKo
Just now, BgRaEgTaT said:

Is it amazing, is it underwhelming, how does it compare to her other tours, etc.?

Yes, no, the best.

kvnrp

I think this is the tour Gaga always wanted to do,

it's big, it's full of lightning, effects, floating parts of the stage, etc.

And her looks are so good, she really should keep the real hair and just dye and style it accordingly, she looks way better with that.

From what I've seen, John Wayne slayed the house :air:

gagagoogoose
4 minutes ago, BgRaEgTaT said:

With all that being said, how does everyone like the show? Is it amazing, is it underwhelming, how does it compare to her other tours, etc.?

Don't expect too much on the theatrics, but overall she delivered and her vocals were perfect. IMO, her best tour to date. 

Just like everything else Gaga has ever done, a lot of fans loved it and a lot of fans are complaining about a perfect show for... reasons. It has everything we dreamed of: almost all the songs from Joanne, hits, fan favorites, the stage is epic, the visuals are on point and our fave is as energetic and with a great stage presence as ever. But people are taking reasons out of their ass to nitpick. :neyde: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Luke78619

It's definitely a tour made to attract the GP who want to hear her bops and a tour for the fans who want to hear fan favourites :wub: the visuals are brilliant, the choreo and singing is spot on, and it's getting much critical acclaim so far :golfclap:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

SpookyKid

I don't know if it will surpass TBTWB on my book, but it's close, let's see how she keeps going with it

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Sakrai

Use double the glue for your wig that day. :diane:

But in all seriousness, expect a stellar performance by a mature and experienced artist who knows who she is and has full command of the stage. Expect a high quality performance that doesn't hide behind unnecessary gimmicks, and instead comfortably relies on unquestionable talent.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

7 minutes ago, BgRaEgTaT said:

My show is coming up in a few days and so I’m trying my best to avoid spoilers. I’ve seen a few pics of the stage and pics of most of the outfits and I accidentally saw that diamond heart is the intro, but I’m avoiding videos and the set list. 

Let me know what your first impressions are!

Def better than ArtRave. May be her best not sure yet, MB could be on par with it but until I go cant say for sure

JeffGaga89

Like most Gaga performances... i hate it at first... then it grows on me.... comparing to her other tours... its different.. i think they still need some working on it though... 

Archived