Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

(Unpopular) Thought about the show

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

Lona Delery
46 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

whats the BTWB key?

afaik the first one in the queue got a symbolic key to open the monster pit and was invited backstage

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Just now, Lona Delery said:

afaik the first one in the queue got a symbolic key to open the monster pit and was invited backstage

oh i would never be there that early lol

NewUsername
41 minutes ago, River said:

The sad thing is that the people who go backstage are the ones who bought the M&G ticket and their letter is marked for her to grab and it was there before the gift throwing moment.. it's all staged :sweat:

source?

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, KleinGa said:

tbh minus the showering of gifts on her and the constant thirst for backstage by fans, the part of the BTWB where she sat down and just had a nice convo with the fans was cute :wub:

We got to know her better, her great sense of humor (thanks to the dildos and wallets and phones being thrown on stage) and just have a fun time with her.

That was such an intimate part of the show. Also, the BTWB backstage was heavenly with the monster key thingy she did, it was amazing. I remember she used to bring them into her dressing room and have conversations about what's happening in all their lives etc. 

LADY-GAGA-BACKSTAGE-WITH-MONSTERS.png

It was so incredible and lovely of her. It was truly a time of connecting with us as much as possible. :wub:

I've always loved that photo♥️ She's grown and evolved but "mama monster" will always be inside of her. That will never change. The bond we have is truly something special and she'll never (if she has time) deny us a hug/listening ear because to her we're still her little monsters in glitter and discosticks. We'll never stop being little monsters to her no matter how old we get haha. As I always tell my kids "you will outgrow my lap but you'll NEVER outgrow my heart". 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

River
21 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

source?

36 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

what do you mean? You mean artrave? You know my friend got onstage and it wasn't staged at all. he worked really hard to achieve that and I was there.  

With my ArtRave the guy who was on the piano and backstage posted on their insta their M&G tickets before the show.. it's too weird to be a coincident..

idk maybe your friend is not telling the truth or they can't because Gaga's team want it too look authentic and beautiful..

I don't have a problem, idc, it's kinda logical that those who pay more are getting more..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Emigrante
Just now, River said:

With my ArtRave the guy who was on the piano and backstage posted on their insta their M&G tickets before the show.. it's too weird to be a coincident..

idk maybe your friend is not telling the truth or they can't because Gaga's team want it too look authentic and beautiful..

I don't have a problem, idc, it's kinda logical that those who pay more are getting more..

no, I know him too much for this to happen. xD And I can guarantee that it didn't happen in his case. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

DeanSummer
4 minutes ago, River said:

At artRave there was ARTPOP Zone package and the piano was right in front of it. So maybe she took that guy you mentioned up from there. 

Cause I know some people personally that got on stage and none of them has/had anything to do with her management team or the money to buy it 

DS

Whispering
32 minutes ago, River said:

You basing a conspiracy off of one coincidence is how rumors get started. You are stating your suspicion (based on one coincidence) as some type of fact. It's not a fact. 

What her career needs is more professionalism, not like she's not professional, she has very good work ethic but not very professional because she compromises for her fans, might be genuine but she needs that star like power to keep us yawning for attention... don't know if I make sense 

Monster Voices

I agree. When I saw her during the BTWBall I was obsessed with the idea of getting backstrage- i had things to throw, posters, everything. And so when I didn't get picked though most peoplle around me were it was f*ckin hard to get over. If you don't expect it you can't be disappointed. 

Forever and Always!

Archived