šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

(Unpopular) Thought about the show

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

DeanSummer

Please don't come for me after this post but I am happy that she didn't take someone backstage !

At the last tours lots of people were there because they wanted to get backstage and how that competition ended --> she got burried in gifts.

I understand everyone that tries to get backstage but I think we go there for a great evening and she shouldn't feel "forced" to take people backstage.

What are your thoughts ?

Ā 

Xo

DS

Reading the title I was ready to punch a b*tch lmaoĀ :laughga:

(on topic tho, what you're saying makes senseĀ :))

ryanripley

i can see your point tbh if it has actually caused some fans to become obsessed with getting backstage instead of enjoying the show

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Radio Ga Ga

Yeah I agree, she shouldn't take people backstage. But she should make an exception for meĀ :ladyhaha:

Sexxx

I just think it's a bit unprofessional to be letting fans backstage all the timeĀ 

Ā 

and I get mad when I'm not invited onto the stage with her :emma:

and it's just a waste of time getting fans on the stage just sing another song bitch

DeanSummer

No negativity so far - I am surprised.

I don't mean this bad but I expected harsh criticism since we are on GGD.Ā 

Ā 

DS

Emigrante
6 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i can see your point tbh if it has actually caused some fans to become obsessed with getting backstage instead of enjoying the show

I've been to 2 artraves and obsession was real. Huge amount of fans including my friends (who in fact got on stage with Gaga on Born This Way) were duplicating tons of personal letters just to have better chance of getting backstage and it was a little bit funny.Ā 

My friend for example, to get Gaga's attention threw like 100+ letters (and I'm not even kidding) + some Pedigree food for Asia. xDĀ 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

KleinGa

tbh minus the showering of gifts on her and the constant thirst for backstage by fans, the part of the BTWB where she sat down and just had a nice convo with the fans was cuteĀ :wub:

We got to know her better, her great sense of humor (thanks to the dildos and wallets and phones being thrown on stage) and just have a fun time with her.

That was such an intimate part of the show. Also, the BTWB backstage was heavenly with the monster key thingy she did, it was amazing. I remember she used to bring them into her dressing room and have conversations about what's happening in all their lives etc.Ā 

LADY-GAGA-BACKSTAGE-WITH-MONSTERS.png

It was so incredible and lovely of her. It was truly a time of connecting with us as much as possible.Ā :wub:

Reality

I read the title and I was about to drag someone, but I kind of agree, that makes sense :sweat:

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

DeanSummer
2 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

tbh minus the showering of gifts on her and the constant thirst for backstage by fans, the part of the BTWB where she sat down and just had a nice convo with the fans was cuteĀ :wub:

We got to know her better, her great sense of humor (thanks to the dildos and wallets and phones being thrown on stage) and just have a fun time with her.

That was such an intimate part of the show. Also, the BTWB backstage was heavenly with the monster key thingy she did, it was amazing. I remember she used to bring them into her dressing room and have conversations about what's happening in all their lives etc.Ā 

LADY-GAGA-BACKSTAGE-WITH-MONSTERS.png

It was so incredible and lovely of her. It was truly a time of connecting with us as much as possible.Ā :wub:

The BTWB Key reminds me of one of my worst nights... In vienna got the wrong one backstageĀ 

but besides that was a cool thing

DS

DeanSummer

... the KEY drama if some of you are interested in reading something that still breaks my heart from time to time :

Ā 

DS

25 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

The BTWB Key reminds me of one of my worst nights... In vienna got the wrong one backstageĀ 

but besides that was a cool thing

whats the BTWB key?

DeleteMyAccount

You're good. You made a reasonable point. I like that Gaga shares a deep connection with the fans, but she doesn't always have to be the one that drags them up onto the stage.Ā 

Again, your post is fine. At least you're not one of the people on here thatĀ called Gaga's tour cheap and ugly or that Gaga can't carry her own show...Ā :spin:

River

The sad thing is that the people who go backstage are the ones who bought the M&G ticket and their letter is marked for her to grab and it was there before the gift throwing moment.. it's all staged :sweat:

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Emigrante
27 minutes ago, River said:

The sad thing is that the people who go backstage are the ones who bought the M&G ticket and their letter is marked for her to grab and it was there before the gift throwing moment.. it's all staged :sweat:

what do you mean? You mean artrave? You know my friend got onstage and it wasn't staged at all. he worked really hard to achieve that and I was there.Ā Ā 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived