💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best Videos Of Each Performance From 1st Show

Bebe

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
Just now, M Monstre said:

For me at least, it seems fine. The colors I associate with Applause are black and white (I associate colors with every song, that's just who I am :sweat:), and for me the costume worked perfectly. 

Applause also though, to me, has splashes of color mixed in with that black and white, and I thought the flowers provided that.

I agree with the color, but the flowers feel too detailed to be related to Applause. Take the Applause single cover for example, it feels more abstract and less intricate.

If she wore something more abstract I would've liked it more

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
26 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Angel Down

I wanted her to wear Angel wings for this part, I'm hoping it just got stolen or something :selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Bebe
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

I wanted her to wear Angel wings for this part, I'm hoping it just got stolen or something :selena:

I'm kinda torn on the idea of wings though, might be a bit too literal and kitsch when the song is a serious, emotional ballad about a child killed by police :selena:

I like that she is kinda descending from the heavens though.

Oriane
14 minutes ago, Bebe said:

I'm kinda torn on the idea of wings though, might be a bit too literal and kitsch when the song is a serious, emotional ballad about a child killed by police :selena:

I like that she is kinda descending from the heavens though.

It reminds me of her performance on the rooftop of the Bitter End. It really fits the song for me because it puts her in a situation of "danger" (she could fall), it makes her more vulnerable and it fits the dramatic tone of the song.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Bebe
Just now, Oriane said:

It reminds me of her performance on the rooftop of the Bitter End. It really fits the song for me because it puts her in a situation of "danger" (she could fall), it makes her more vulnerable and it fits the dramatic tone of the song.

That's a cool observation actually, I wonder if she was trying to replicate that feeling on purpose or if it was a coincidence.

Archived