đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

[Spoilers] JWT Intro

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Monsterish

It's her worst opening, imo :selena: It's boring and pretty basic, too Joanne-ish...

BUT the stage, setlist, lightning, interludes and visuals are amazing! :excited2:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati

The people that wanted Diamond Heart as an intro won but idk, I was hoping for some Coachella esque intro. It's good though regardless

Gagalvaro

I loved everything about the tour, but I would change the intro. She should redesing with another remix ala Coachella to make the intro stronger:golfclap:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

TheFame Monster

When I heard Monster with "don't call me Gaga" at the beginning, I was like "this b!*** Is really going to pop up and say "call me Joanne"". And then she did:giveup:

And I'm here for it:ladyhaha:

hpmcmill

Intro was underwhelming which is a little disappointing but rest of the show looks  awesome (watched the live stream and some vids this morning) so it's all good. 

PartySick

I was disappointed only because it wasn't something new. It was the BTWB Judas intro with Monster vocals on it :sweat: Though when you think of Diamond Heart as part of the intro rather than just the first song, then it slays :golfclap:

đź–¤

GypsyVida
1 hour ago, wojx xoxo said:

Young, wild, Canadian.

wait im sHOOK is that what she said?? 

Stream COWBOY CARTER

LordEnigma

I was hoping for something like the Coachella interlude as the intro... so when DH started I was like "TF?!"

But I think the rest of the performance made up for it, hopefully they change it up these next couple of shows.

HOTNebraskaGuy

I was expecting maybe an interlude, but you know, it was ok. Probably her worst intro compared to TMB, TBTWB, and the ArtRAVE. But hey, at least DH is the starter! 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

NewYorkCity

It is obviously the weakest part of the show. But the rest slays SO much that I don't care lol 

TimisaMonster

It was.....how do i put it nicely.....

simple!

:awkney:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

EvilChromatica
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

I was disappointed only because it wasn't something new. It was the BTWB Judas intro with Monster vocals on it :sweat: Though when you think of Diamond Heart as part of the intro rather than just the first song, then it slays :golfclap:

This. If you know the Judas intro intro during the BTWB you already know what's going to happen next.

Eurotrash
24 minutes ago, CTFxC said:

This. If you know the Judas intro intro during the BTWB you already know what's going to happen next.

:huh:

Archived