💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

[Spoiler] What parts of the setlist would you want to change?

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HelloBarbara

Joanne World Tour (2017)

Act 1:

1. "Diamond Heart"

2. "A-YO"

3. "Poker Face"

4. "Just Dance"

Act 2:

5. "John Wayne"

6. "Scheiße"

7. "Alejandro"

8. "Dancin' in Circles"

Act 3:

9. "Sexxx Dreams"

10. "LoveGame"

11. "Paparazzi"

12. "Venus"

Act 4:

13. "Speechless"

14. "The Edge of Glory"

15. "Come to Mama"

16. "Born This Way"

Act 5:

17. "Bloody Mary"

18. "Applause"

19. "Joanne"

20. "Angel Down"

Act 6:

21. "The Cure"

22. "Bad Romance"

23. "Million Reasons"

24. "Marry the Night"

Encore:

25. "Perfect Illusion"

Hiiieee

Do What U Want! :poot: 

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

brickandstring

this tour paid ARTPOP dirt D: I never saw artRAVE and oNLy seeing applause on the setlist makes me incredibly emotional

mess.

YeehawKylie

I would simply make Act 3 a melody (Just Dance/Love Game/Telephone) and then add Do What U Want to the end of Act 2 and Grigio Girls to the encore (before Million Reasons). 

Michaelandro

I can't believe she actually performed  bloody marry, it's almost like she went through this site and picked up fan faves :firega:
I wouldn't necessarily remove any of the songs from the setlist, most of it is singles anyway so it's obvious she'll perform them, although I don't really care about some of them (PI, A-yo). But man what's with her divorcing the night? I hope they work it out and it finds it's way back to the setlist ...

tumblr_lvoyomsTOQ1qagcu9o1_500.gif

JBNYY224

For everyone upset about her "paying dirt" to her last tour, this is how it always goes. After the monster ball she didn't sing many of those songs at the born this way wall. And during Artrave she didn't do much at all from Born this way especially in the beginning of the tour. If you were expecting a half dozen ARTPOP songs on this tour I don't know what to tell you. My only complaint with the Joanne set list is too many Joanne songs got cut. Would love to see Grigio Girls live. Also to those not understanding why Bloody Mary is back you have a lot to learn as a little monster and I will leave it at that!

JBNYY224

Also I want the studio version of Edge of Glory. If she wanted another acoustic/piano ballad she could have played something else from joanne. Making edge of glory acoustic does nothing for me.

Nullvoid

Ending the show with million reasons just leaves me sad instead of pumped from the show,.. personally Perfect Illusion would've been a great  outro performance... The intro should be something like the Coachella... 

I love the tour but Poker Face feels a little bit awkward and inconsistent after A-Yo for some reason. Also, I don't think Million Reasons is much of an ending song, I would prefer her end with Bad Romance. 

aaron l

I really wanted Grigio Girls as I connected to the song real hard, but understand it's probably touchy. I'm good with her song choices off of Joanne otherwise.

I'd like a little more ARTPOP. (Venus, Sexxx Dreams, Gypsy) I know some things may be changed, but I doubt more ARTPOP will be added. :selena:

Also You & I, as well as Speechless. (But that's a stretch I guess.)

theARTVampire

Paparazzi could be reworked...literally half of the song is just intrumental

PartySick

Add

A more elaborate intro before Diamond Heart.
Sinner's Prayer
Just Another Day
Grigio Girls
Til It Happens to You

A jazz track (like Lush Life)
More fan favorites in place of Sheiße and Bloody Mary (like, alternate every few shows)

Cut Short

Poker Face
LoveGame
Just Dance
Alejandro

Remove (or demote to a short interlude)

Telephone

And honestly, I know there'd be riots in the streets, but if she never performed Bad Romance again, I wouldn't care :toofunny: Give me more ARTPOP, C2C, 2015/2016ga, and Joanne please :tony:

Basically, I'd turn it into this:

Spoiler

Introduction / Diamond Heart
A-Yo
Poker Face (short)
Perfect Illusion / Outro

Video Interlude

John Wayne
(Fan favorite 1)
Intro / Sinner's Prayer
Alejandro (short) / Outro
Just Dance (short)
LoveGame (short)

Video Interlude

Intro / Applause
Come to Mama
Just Another Day
Lush Life
Til it Happens to You (acoustic)
Grigio Girls (acoustic)
The Edge of Glory (acoustic)
Born This Way / Outro

Video Interlude

(Fan favorite 2)
Dancin' In Circles
Paparazzi (short)
Angel Down
Joanne

Video Interlude

Bad Romance
The Cure

Encore:
Gypsy (short) / Million Reasons

Of course, I could sit and make a setlist centered around a narrative as I've done a dozen times but the setlist would be totally different :spin:

🖤

Italian

Some interludes seem pretty long for some reasons, especially outros for old songs, I think they should be reduced (unless they are necessary and the outfit changes are elaborate)

Maybe add some more ARTPOP songs

Spoiler

Diamond Heart
A-YO
Poker Face
Perfect Illusion
Interlude
John Wayne
Scheisse
Alejandro/Telephone Medley (with John Wayne outfit)
LoveGame/Just Dance Medley
Interlude
Applause
Come To Mama
Sinner's Prayer
Til It Happens To You (or Jazz/new song on some dates)
The Edge Of Glory (Acoustic leading to Studio)
Born This Way
Venus
Interlude
Bloody Mary
Dancin' In Circles
Do What U Want
Paparazzi
Angel Down
Joanne
Million Reasons
Encore Interlude
Bad Romance
The Cure

I don't know what the **** Applause has to do with Come To Mama or John Wayne with Scheisse, or Paparazzi with Angel Down :cryga:

Archived