💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where are the best view points of JWT (now that we've seen the layout)

2HB

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, beboskoukla said:

i think i wil stand in the middle by the main stage ( most songs performed)  and maybe walk to the back stage  when she starts million reasons

if i dont have a good view by main stage i will go to the round stage to have a good view for the main and to see gaga near.

but i think the round platforms go TOOOO high... thats good for seating tickets but the ones which are first row at the round platform when its high i dont think they see her??

Also, I've read somewhere else that your view will mostly be blocked by the bridge if you stand in the middle front of the main stage. Does this happen at yesterday's show?:selena:

Sorry about the pestering.:toofunny:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beboskoukla
3 minutes ago, JorgitoShan said:

Also, I've read somewhere else that your view will mostly be blocked by the bridge if you stand in the middle front of the main stage. Does this happen at yesterday's show?:selena:

Sorry about the pestering.:toofunny:

oh noooo......

oh man I hope I can figure out till september where to stand...:toofunny:

xoxo, Katarina

6 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

oh noooo......

oh man I hope I can figure out till september where to stand...:toofunny:

Thank ya so much for the information. So kind of you sis.:kara:

dancefreak

Could someone tell me how many CTM people there were yesterday? I mean, was it easy to be in front of the stage if you were the first in the row of GA? 

beboskoukla
1 minute ago, JorgitoShan said:

Thank ya so much for the information. So kind of you sis.:kara:

to which show are you going?
always sis:hug:

xoxo, Katarina

beboskoukla
Just now, dancefreak said:

Could someone tell me how many CTM people there were yesterday? I mean, was it easy to be in front of the stage if you were the first in the row of GA? 

i wasnt there but i think i read somewhere that the cTM where all 1 and 2 row.

xoxo, Katarina

CanadaGoesGaga

The bridges are very view blocking. I recommend not being under them or to the direct side of them. Couldn't see her at all when she was on the first platform, especially during Angel Down and Joanne, when she did DiC the bridges went up so could see her on the 3rd platform. 

beboskoukla
Just now, CanadaGoesGaga said:

The bridges are very view blocking. I recommend not being under them or to the direct side of them. Couldn't see her at all when she was on the first platform, especially during Angel Down and Joanne, when she did DiC the bridges went up so could see her on the 3rd platform. 

and the bidges at the main stage? do you think its better if you are not front row at that show?

xoxo, Katarina

NecroManny

If she does decide to let fans on stage /backstage. It will most likely happen when she's on the piano one the furthest stage?

Justice4ARTPOP

Just now, beboskoukla said:

to which show are you going?
always sis:hug:

I'm going to the September 22nd show in Barcelona. And I been told that the "craziness" of Spanish monsters is just on another level (in a good way):firega:

CanadaGoesGaga
4 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

and the bidges at the main stage? do you think its better if you are not front row at that show?

I mean I was at mainstage, but the first bridge was pretty much directly above me, so when it was down... view gone. 

4 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

So it's either a place in the middle of the crowd or the left/right front of main stage?

9 hours ago, Kevin Slay Zuniga said:

How was the come to mama package? Did they sell a lot of CTM packages? And did they give the merchandise? Sorry I got it too. I want to know what to expect. I saw that they also have everyone iPhone chargers as VIP 

paying Android users dust i see :madge:

JesseBabe

I appreciate the people that are saying they didn't wait all day and still got a good view of the stage. I'm going to the second show this Saturday in Washington and it's suppose to be in the 90's :icega:. I really don't want to sit out for hours in the heat, especially if the view will be the same for the people who show up later anyway. I remember when I went TFM tour, I eventually got pushed up to the first 4-5 rows anyway. 

I'm thinking I'll try to get towards the main stage, in the middle, so I can get a good view of everything, but regardless, I'll have a good time :rockstar:

is it easy to move around the floor to be able to see? or will people feel like youre pushing them around? i have Terrible eyesight even with glasses or contacts and i'm just tryna be able to see the queen :gaysia: i do want to be front row at some point at the main stage, presumably when she starts, and i definitely need to be at That Piano!!! 

Archived