Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How was the JWT from nosebleeding seats?

NintendoMONSTER

Featured Posts

NintendoMONSTER

Hey :) I'm attending a JWT show in Berlin later this year and wanted to know how the view and sound for the nosebleeding area was? 

Could you see the main stage? Can I?

Could you see the screens? Can I? 

What was the sounf like? 

IMG_1686.jpg

I marked my seat here on the map (red point) 

Thank you :) 

Sylvanas

I saw the Monster Ball in similar seats. You'll see and hear everything just fine! It'll be a lot of fun =)

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

PartySick

From the GA livestreams, it looks like the higher you are the better :laughga: I imagine it'll be fine :happy:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

Edonis

Yeah actually the higher seats or the ones directly across the stage seem to be the best :laughga: the seats on the sides of the arena kind of suck imo :laughga:

Bradley
10 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Yeah actually the higher seats or the ones directly across the stage seem to be the best :laughga: the seats on the sides of the arena kind of suck imo :laughga:

11 minutes ago, PartySick said:

From the GA livestreams, it looks like the higher you are the better :laughga: I imagine it'll be fine :happy:

what about mine? Mine will be around 219 I suppose :pray:

Edonis
Just now, Bradley said:

That's a really good angle! You can see the stages pretty well from all angles as well as the backdrops and lighting on the sides of the catwalk. (I hope I didn't spoiler anything :laughga: if so I'm terribly sorry) 

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Yeah that's perfect actually! The stage is like...really tall and high up :sweat:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

Bradley
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

That's a really good angle! You can see the stages pretty well from all angles as well as the backdrops and lighting on the sides of the catwalk. (I hope I didn't spoiler anything :laughga: if so I'm terribly sorry) 

You guys are saying GA attendees have worse spots than us seated ones? :emma:

No you didn't, I'm so excited :pray:

VillainTina

how will the stage be for outdoor shows ? how will she come from the top ?

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

MonsterOfSpain

It seems like a good point, I'm actually a bit worried cause I got GA for thecfirdt time for this tour and I don't think I'll be able to see her for most of the show :sweat:

Edonis
Just now, Bradley said:

You guys are saying GA attendees have worse spots than us seated ones? :emma:

No you didn't, I'm so excited :pray:

I mean, there actuallybarebt any bad seats and the standing tickets actually got to be inches away from some of the stages which was awesome. It's just depending on way you're standing and where you're located, but it looked like there was enough space to move around.

101-104 and 205-208 were kind of nnnn :laughga: at times. Maybe it was the particlaur camera or how someone was recording but at parts of the show (spoiler, don't read in the parentheses if you don't want to know: when the stage moves and the catwalks move downwards/elevate or when the images are projected onto the actual catwalks) of were kind of hard to see Gaga or the dancers. You could still see everything if you looked up, but it's not as great as an angle as the other seats. The higher up shots were definitely the coolest to see.

JustaMonster
33 minutes ago, Bathory said:

Wtf does "nosebleeding seats" mean

Its the seats that are really far away.

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

NintendoMONSTER

I'm really nervous to be honest :toofunny: I hope my seat is not too bad.. :/ 

Bradley
2 hours ago, Edonis said:

I mean, there actuallybarebt any bad seats and the standing tickets actually got to be inches away from some of the stages which was awesome. It's just depending on way you're standing and where you're located, but it looked like there was enough space to move around.

101-104 and 205-208 were kind of nnnn :laughga: at times. Maybe it was the particlaur camera or how someone was recording but at parts of the show (spoiler, don't read in the parentheses if you don't want to know: when the stage moves and the catwalks move downwards/elevate or when the images are projected onto the actual catwalks) of were kind of hard to see Gaga or the dancers. You could still see everything if you looked up, but it's not as great as an angle as the other seats. The higher up shots were definitely the coolest to see.

I had a heart attack when I read the word 'spoiler'.

Archived