💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop Focusing On The Negative

actsleazy

Featured Posts

PerfectIllusion

The show is PERFECT! Much better than ArtRave. She looked amazing and sang every word live :diane:

Oh and the interludes... :giveup: 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
britneyspears

The stage and production looked fantastic, possibly her best, but the setlist left a lot to be desired.

GypsyBabe

I don't even understand how you can complain after a show like that! 

She left out some of my favorite songs and I'm still shook with how amazing of a show it was. Some people just can't be pleased. 

⚯͛

JustaMonster

She could have done a 100% completely flawless show and people would still complain :nails:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

No matter what she includes in the setlist there is always going to be a few people unhappy that certain songs were left out. Gaga has ALOT of songs, she can't do all of them!

Tan Fei

yea tot its a great performance except for the sequence and how i wish i can attend . think the main problem here is comparison .lol . guess what she want is fans to accept who she is now and move forward with her. and not with the extreme srutiny and comparison and sensitivity   ....really pity her . so stressful being herself . not easy for her to move forward 

actsleazy
6 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Learn to accept other opinions :awkney: 

it was a joke :awkney:

hence the lmaos :awkney:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Ferrer Zorola
44 minutes ago, actsleazy said:

it was a joke :awkney:

hence the lmaos :awkney:

What 'lmaos'?

alsi don't joke with a ranting stan :madge:

LIFE IS GOOD

thefamebitch

Wow some of you are literally never satisfied. :toofunny: Maybe it's time to find joy in something else in life besides Gaga if you're always disappointed and upset before seeing the show yourself. This tour is obviously a MASSIVE step up from the artRave and if you can't see any positive in that, then maybe get over it and move on? 

actsleazy
8 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

What 'lmaos'?

alsi don't joke with a ranting stan :madge:

KjuYPOE.png

these :gaysia:

Spoiler

i sound like such a bitch right now

BjzCvY8.gif

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Ferrer Zorola
2 hours ago, actsleazy said:

KjuYPOE.png

these :gaysia:

Hide contents

i sound like such a bitch right now

BjzCvY8.gif

Well all of you can't deny the fact that the setlist doesn't go well together because of how different her new music is compared to the old one. You can't deny that the interludes have no relation to the vibe of the show or that the stage is BEYOND minimalistic. It's just platforms. Y'all can learn a thing or two about not only reading/listening others' opinions BUT to accept them :giggle:

if somebody is a bitch in this forum that's me :giggle:

I love Gaga as much as the next guy but I speak my mind when in my opinion she fuks up

LIFE IS GOOD

actsleazy
13 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Well all of you can't deny the fact that the setlist doesn't go well together because of how different her new music is compared to the old one. You can't deny that the interludes have no relation to the vibe of the show or that the stage is BEYOND minimalistic. It's just platforms. Y'all can learn a thing or two about not only reading/listening others' opinions BUT to accept them :giggle:

if somebody is a bitch in this forum that's me :giggle:

I love Gaga as much as the next guy but I speak my mind when in my opinion she fuks up

look im just trying to get @Reds nudes with this thread 

Spoiler

i actually liked how dynamic and a lil messy the setlist was :duck:

but it was kind of weird how she started talking about family after BM and then started singing DiC :poot:

maybe you just can't understand her artistry :gaysia:

Spoiler

i cant either :poot:

the stage tilted on itself and moved up and down :oprah: and had giant a** bridges that had visuals projected onto them :oprah:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

CautiousLurker

I don't see a lot of negativity though - I'd say the reception has been overwhelmingly positive... People wishing for something or pointing out potential improvements doesn't automatically mean they're whining or diminishing what Gaga has done with the first performance of the tour... Honestly, I'm more troubled by the mentality that everything has to always be joyful and positive - it gives an impression that there's something wrong with you if you're not happy all the time - it's a dangerous mindset to lock yourself into... 

1 minute ago, actsleazy said:

look im just trying to get @Reds nudes with this thread 

Hide contents

i actually liked how dynamic and a lil messy the setlist was :duck:

but it was kind of weird how she started talking about family after BM and then started singing DiC :poot:

maybe you just can't understand her artistry :gaysia:

Reveal hidden contents

i cant either :poot:

the stage tilted on itself and moved up and down :oprah: and had giant a** bridges that had visuals projected onto them :oprah:

lol just PM me :sharon: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

actsleazy
14 minutes ago, Red said:

lol just PM me :sharon: 

2po44cY.gif7FDoGtm.png

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Archived