💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: I am so nervous!

Rifek

Featured Posts

Helxig

Do you guys think this is her first tour sober?

Is that why she's so nervous? She doesn't have drugs and alcohol to give her that bravery and edge.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Emigrante
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Is that why she's so nervous? She doesn't have drugs and alcohol to give her that bravery and edge.

I don't know but I always figured how can she be so fierce, so brave and so unshakable on stage? I would totally fall into pieces and would be shaking like I have a seizure. I admire her because of that. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

teawhore

I WILL FIND THE HATERS
AND I WILL CUT THEM DOWN

^ someone restrain her

♡ nyc ♡

not asher613
16 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

It's crazy to think that she still gets nervous, but it's cute lol. 

16 hours ago, The Pretty Mess said:

Gaga showing it happens to the best of us

My-Blowing-Bubbles-Icon.gif~c200

16 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Don't be nervous, Gaga!

tenor.gif

Also, I'll smack anyone who bad mouthing you tonight :nails:

16 hours ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

ikr? especially after she did superbowl :sweat:

But i'm pretty sure she's just lowkey nervous, not like actual nervous

11 hours ago, Helxig said:

11 hours ago, Emigrante said:

I don't know but I always figured how can she be so fierce, so brave and so unshakable on stage? I would totally fall into pieces and would be shaking like I have a seizure. I admire her because of that. 

11 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

I feel like she's more nervous around fans than around the GP

JOANNE IS  NERVOUS NOT GAGA YOU DUMB @HOLES

Emigrante
26 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

JOANNE IS  NERVOUS NOT GAGA YOU DUMB @HOLES

Why are you so disrespectful. Don't treat Gaga as some goddess she isn't. She's a real person that have her own problems and fears, ptsd for example. That's something that led a lot of the fans to wanting her to be some iron force that is undestroyable and she suffers because of that.

not asher613
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

Why are you so disrespectful. Don't treat Gaga as some goddess she isn't. She's a real person that have her own problems and fears, ptsd for example. That's something that led a lot of the fans to wanting her to be some iron force that is undestroyable and she suffers because of that.

I'm sorry. You are right, of course she could feel weak in the willows. I want to beat her until she feels no pain. To bend her until she can not break. To bite her until her blood is drained. To kill her until she cannot die. I want her soul, with me, forever, and that is a rough place to be.  It's nobody's business tho, you're right- dumb ones want her to be a super hero. 

Spoiler

I want her to be a villlain. 

Emigrante
13 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

I'm sorry. You are right, of course she could feel weak in the willows. I want to beat her until she feels no pain. To bend her until she can not break. To bite her until her blood is drained. To kill her until she cannot die. I want her soul, with me, forever, and that is a rough place to be.  It's nobody's business tho, you're right- dumb ones want her to be a super hero. 

Hide contents

XD

DawnNutella
41 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

Hide contents

ncmfrtbl.gif

lu.gif

ryanripley
51 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived