💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Characters Megarate!

littlepotter

When would you like the ceremony to take place?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Pick ALL that apply! A.K.A all the days you can be here.

Featured Posts

littlepotter

WELCOME TO THE GAME OF THRONES CHARACTERS RATE!

giphy.gif

Tensions are rising in Westeros.

Daenerys' plan isn't going as well as she thought it would, Cersei is getting crueler by the second, Bran is still high like amphetamine, maybe it's just his dream, and the White Walkers have no fucks to give and are coming for every cell of every weave.

game-of-thrones-mean-girls-gif-1.gif

While we patiently await the events to roll out, I thought it would be fun to rate the Game of Thrones characters! Just submit your 10 favorite characters, and a few optional additional questions.

Visit this survey link and complete it:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZNCXHCR

All the rules are in there.

giphy.gif

Deadline: Sunday, September 3rd

tumblr_nu5a79TV7d1tq4of6o1_400.gif

Valar Morghulis!

chaeri pls

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talent

OKKKK, I'm here for this megarate. :giveup:

H4iAB4h.gif

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, Pablo said:

There are so many characters! How can I choose!!

Ikr, I still haven't decided who to pick!

chaeri pls

Pablo

Are we allowed to list as many names in Deserved to Live, Most Overrated... etc ??

Don't visit my profile

ItsTommyBitch

QUESTION!

For the follow up questions, are you looking for single person/group answers? :gum: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ryanripley

i've never done a megarate before but i WILL do this :tony: 

will you actually post the results tho? :tony: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

littlepotter
6 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Are we allowed to list as many names in Deserved to Live, Most Overrated... etc ??

Just one

5 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

QUESTION!

For the follow up questions, are you looking for single person/group answers? :gum: 

see above :poot:

2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i've never done a megarate before but i WILL do this :tony: 

will you actually post the results tho? :tony: 

Yass! And I've never cancelled anything

chaeri pls

ItsTommyBitch

Done :classy: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

littlepotter
Pablo

I watched the first 6 seasons in a few months and they are all merging together, it's so hard to pick the best one :saladga:

Don't visit my profile

littlepotter

Tag Party:

From HouseCup:

@Florian @Cocaine Heart @Computer @CyanLights @gagasrave @JerellM @LadyGagasGodSon @Lady Palutena @LG @Luiz @bionic @MonsterOfSpain @mister max @PicklePower @PunkTheFunk @Quasi @Thomas P @Redstreak @Bloody @Phoenix @Antonio @Torturo @OBEY @Sizzily @VOLANTIS @London GUY @Paco @llbcherry @JGD @RebeldeFaith @FrankGutz @CrazyMonster @CatelynnMarie @Zilla @Sunny @Skai Jackson @gaganow @Ronk @Beautiful Dirt @Decodekid @ctherainbow @DiegoMonster @frankguo8 @Indyl @JaneTheC @MaryJaneHolland @honza @RAMROD @SUBURBIA @SychosSoChic @Teri Hatcher @Als29 @August Blue 

Tag Party:

GoT fans on GGD: (from GoT threads)

@boobtank @Arcanum @Kattys @ARTPOPe @Gagamel @ReRe @MonsterPaws @FREAK @giantdoseofbs @ZiggyZiggs @hausofcy @Debithius @PeachJug @Robagaga @Panchecco @Glittertinks @Evan Peters @Grigio Boy @Radio Ga Ga @Melmoth @Derpplause @Fernster7 @PerfectIllusion @Vodka @T3ARS @sethrb101 @junolxf @LittleMichael @Melisandre @berlinforme @Modern Ecstacy @nattuggla @gts14 @Killa @Giorgio @youandi @Pablo @Computer @JamesFox @Lil Mxnster @LetsGetHigh @Torsoface @Lion Heart

Tag Party: GoT thread:

@Wixson @GagaMyBlood95 @KinneyUnderYou @elijahfan @Killa @Ibo @Saint Laurent @Gallus @SecretWeapon @JamesonBaptism @ItsTommyBitch @Miker @ivaann8 @Luigi @shoful @myluis617 @RF @faux 

More tags from GoT thread:

@yASSsss @ryanflopley @Cage Appleby @ryhanna @Ambrosia @RudzXinc @Vernier @Yanko @Hecturr @Belivet @T E Anne @Jase @Cupid

chaeri pls

Archived