💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

JWT spoilers/goodbye GGD

Helxig

Am I asking too much?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Is it reasonable to ask for no JWT spoilers on GGD?

• Yeah I refuse to contain my excitement and will post in whatever thread I wish
    • Nah it's reasonable to ask, keep it limited to threads about the show

Featured Posts

Bradley
9 minutes ago, Helxig said:

There are no shows announced in New Zealand or Australia right now for whatever reason! Which means it will probably be some time next year... I'm doomed :sick:

I know :toofunny:  It's making me a little depressed. I feel like I literally won't be able to avoid it. I'll have to unfollow friends on Facebook and stop commenting on their stuff, stop using GGD, stop using Tumblr, Tell YouTube to stop suggesting Gaga related videos. Like... f.uck. That's ridiculous. My only source of entertainment is the internet :laughga:  I'll have to change my whole lifestyle.

If I were you I would just log onto GGD cause I doubt she will add any more dates. In the event that she does, then I will just happily attend the shows with the knowledge of what's going to happen. Imagine if you've been avoiding spoilers for months and then later discover that she never intended to add any more tour dates in your area.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

I don't think your requests are unreasonable, I wouldn't mind keeping spoilers in tags but I know some members wouldn't follow that rule.. :laughga:

Is the concert experience that much better with no spoilers though? I only ever went to the Monster Ball and I looked up videos beforehand, but it was still amazing.

Well I can only speak from experience. And my experiences at the BTWball and the artRAVE were drastically different. I remember being at the artRAVE with people I'd just met who knew nothing about the show, and seeing their sense of wonder at everything that happened reminded me of what it was like seeing the BTWball with no expectations. It's so much better to see everything for the first time in person. So much more magical when things are happening that you couldn't imagine and didn't know were going to happen.

Having spoilers is like going to a magic show, but knowing all the magician's secrets to their tricks.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Helxig
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

If I were you I would just log onto GGD cause I doubt she will add any more dates. In the event that she does, then I will just happily attend the shows with the knowledge of what's going to happen. Imagine if you've been avoiding spoilers for months and then later discover that she never intended to add any more tour dates in your area.

She can't just skip Australasia entirely, that'd be ridiculous. She's obviously going to add some 2018 dates because she's missing half the world, and a lot of places she's gone to for every tour. She skipped NZ for the artRAVE but still had a few dates in Australia, and Joanne seems to be doing better than ARTPOP was at the same point.

Bradley
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

She can't just skip Australasia entirely, that'd be ridiculous. She's obviously going to add some 2018 dates because she's missing half the world, and a lot of places she's gone to for every tour. She skipped NZ for the artRAVE but still had a few dates in Australia, and Joanne seems to be doing better than ARTPOP was at the same point.

I have no idea if you're right but I expected artRAVE to extend to 100 dates but it didn't. I doubt she will Asia and Oceania for the Joanne World Tour considering the lack of promotion in those areas.

She did promote Joanne in Japan but I don't know why she didn't plan to tour there.

Born To Slay

"The Americans who get everything first"

lets remember the BTWB before you say that. 

fivefoottwo
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

I'm sorry but I'm gonna be so shook I'm gonna spam gifs in every thread

lady-gaga-plastic-surgery-rumors-x-facto

Also a reminder, many people might change their avatars into pics from the JWT, so you should just leave this site in general if you don't want ANY spoilers

Edit: i just reread this and it sounds low key mean :emma:

i adore how you're trying so hard to make this picture happen :poot:

Helxig
3 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

What if she doesn't come to NZ? :selena:

I'm already saving up to go to Australia because I doubt she will come here. But if she skips Australia too... I literally don't know what I'd do. Probably cry about the fact that I could've saved up to see her in America, but waited for her to come closer and missed her. Maybe get desperate a buy a ticket to some foreign location and travel to the other side of the world just to see her. Let's not think about that... she's coming to Australia at least.

Reality

I mean, it's inevitable that someone will post something on GGD about the tour, personally, I don't really care but if you don't want to get spoiled, I'd stay away from GGD, and maybe social media in general, because it could pop up on Twitter, especially Instagram, etc. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Ferrer Zorola

Why would spoilers ruin it for you?

:awkney: 

That's the real question 

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived