💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

JWT spoilers/goodbye GGD

Helxig

Am I asking too much?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Is it reasonable to ask for no JWT spoilers on GGD?

• Yeah I refuse to contain my excitement and will post in whatever thread I wish
    • Nah it's reasonable to ask, keep it limited to threads about the show

Featured Posts

Helxig

Goodbye GGD. Looks like starting tomorrow I'm going to have to literally log out, and break my addiction to this cult site cold turkey, to avoid spoilers. There are no shows lined up in my country or nearby yet to speak of.

I lingered on here and ruined the whole artRAVE experience for myself last time, and promised I wouldn't do it again this time. But I am weak willed. Lordt help me. Or Lorde... she's from New Zealand too... I'm sure she understands what it's like to receive spoilers from the Americans who get everything first :giveup: 

Looks like I'm going to have to go live in the wild. I've looked at the poll and you've voted me off the island. There's a mountain nearby that has a cabin at the top that you're allowed to stay in overnight. I could start a new life there. Quit my job, live off the land, meet locals and foreigners alike who come to stay in my new home. There's no internet there, no spoilers glowing on my face in the early hours of the night. Just views of the land and the city I onced lived in.

That's if I even survive the 4 hour hike to get there :sweat:

But actually though I'm gonna logout of GGD for the first time in a few years and probably have forgotten my password anyway so that might prevent me getting back in during those moments in which I feel weak :laughga: 

Hope you all have fun at the JWT.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

What I'm asking is to try and avoid:

- Randomly posting information in unrelated threads about the show

- Posting GIFs from the show in other threads

- Titling threads with obvious spoilers

- And also to use spoiler tags in threads unrelated to the show

JudasIsAHolyFoo

I don't want to sound harsh but I think you're asking too much saying "Don't post spoilers," I mean you're on the internet, you cannot hide from spoilers here... 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Irrelevant

I'm sorry but I'm gonna be so shook I'm gonna spam gifs in every thread

lady-gaga-plastic-surgery-rumors-x-facto

Also a reminder, many people might change their avatars into pics from the JWT, so you should just leave this site in general if you don't want ANY spoilers

Edit: i just reread this and it sounds low key mean :emma:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Ctouf

I don't wanna sound rude either but  if you don't wanna be spoiled, don't connect on GGD until your concert date. Isn't it the best solution?

Helxig

God damn it I'm asking too much

giphy.gif

I need to move to America so I can go to concerts in their first month :giveup: 

f.uck f.uck f.uck.

How do I avoid spoilers when all of Tumblr and GGD and some of my FB friends will be posting oodles of content? Legit question.

Helxig
3 minutes ago, Ctouf said:

I don't wanna sound rude either but  if you don't wanna be spoiled, don't connect on GGD until your concert date. Isn't it the best solution?

I know, I thought that'd be the case. But I'm so addicted to this cult site. Last time I came on here and spoiled the whole artRAVE. I remember the people around me were so mesmerised and taken to another planet and didn't know what to expect, and I was kind of disenchanted because I knew everything to expect. Every outfit, where she would pop up, the flowers, the piano, what songs she would play... :toofunny:  it kind of ruined my experience. 

But I literally don't know how to stay away from spoilers without leaving the internet which... I can't do :laughga:   she hasn't even announced show here yet... it will be at least 6 months of avoiding spoilers...

Kill me.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

giphy.gif

f.uck f.uck f.uck.

How do I avoid spoilers when all of Tumblr and GGD and some of my FB friends will be posting oodles of content? Legit question.

take a tent and all the clothes you think you're gonna need until December into the forest, and live there for a while. Then once December is done come back and you won't be spoiled :gaycat:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

giphy.gif

f.uck f.uck f.uck.

inb4 Gaga goes to your city the first date of the LG6WT but you moved to Trump's America

giphy.gif

Spoiler

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig
Just now, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

take a tent and all the clothes you think you're gonna need until December into the forest, and live there for a while. Then once December is done come back and you won't be spoiled :gaycat:

Not even kidding, this is literally what it woul take lol.

Looks like I'm going wild. Bear Grylls look out.

I'm always so angrily jealousy of Americans because you bastards get EVERYTHING. Content online is never blocked, you get TV shows and movies first, you get to go to shows first, and then SPOIL EVERYTHING FOR THE REST OF US :giveup: 

Helxig
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

inb4 Gaga goes to your city the first date of the LG6WT but you moved to Trump's America

giphy.gif

Hide contents

Lady-Gaga-laugh.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

JudasIsAHolyFoo
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Not even kidding, this is literally what it woul take lol.

Looks like I'm going wild. Bear Grylls look out.

I'm always so angrily jealousy of Americans because you bastards get EVERYTHING. Content online is never blocked, you get TV shows and movies first, you get to go to shows first, and then SPOIL EVERYTHING FOR THE REST OF US :giveup: 

I'm not American :selena: Im Canadian :classy:

Spoiler

eh 

Spoiler

:derpga:

PlanetChromatica
7 minutes ago, Helxig said:

giphy.gif

f.uck f.uck f.uck.

Anser to your question: Don't go on the internet. Simple.

Helxig
Just now, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

I'm not American :selena: Im Canadian :classy:

Hide contents

eh 

Hide contents

:derpga:

Omg it's actually Canada this time you're right lol. Good for you guys.

Archived