JWT: Are you going to spoil yourself?

NintendoMONSTER

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
18 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

If you have an early date, like this month or even mid September, I would try to not spoil yourself. If your date is from late September or later, I would just give in. 

Odds are the show will change some in that time anyway :happy:

OT: It can't be helped so I'm just going to jump right in :selena:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

codymonster

Mines on the 3rd, so I'm hoping to have enough self control to stay away from vids for two days, but who knows :selena:

Chromatic

My show is October 21st. One thing is, I know I can't stay away from spoilers (I'd like to see the stage, to spot which places are good, etc.), but also because Gaga makes often makes adjustments, add/removes songs from the setlist, outfit changes, etc. so there's a chance, that my show isn't gonna be like the rest.

Also you can't really avoid some spoilers here and there, lol.   

Ziggy

I'll read reactions but that's it. My show is the 25th so it isn't like I have all that long to wait for it.

funkyhaus

Since she decided not to bring her pink hat and white apple music background #joannevibes world tour to Ireland, thus rendering me unable to see her, I surely will be watching the videos :poot:

Henri Bardot

i'll go to antwerp in october :cryga:  i don't think i'm going to be able to avoid spoilers :selena:

i'm not even going to try to tbh 

pooiota

spicemuncher

I don't think I'd be able to resist not watching videos! Plus, I need to see the stage to pick the best spot for my show!

Magneto

I don't see it as spoiling. I see it as knowing to best place to stand with my CTM ticket :awkney:

Free my mind

arthurhmangum

Me: "I'm not gonna spoil the tour until I go and see it". 

Also me looking at all the performances on the first night:

SeFl7P5.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Decodekid

I do need some help. If any of you guys are going to watch videos since tomorrow. Could you please DM the day after the San Francisco show and tell me if the stage was changed because of the stadium. The SF show is the 13th I believe

Im Harol don't tell anyone

1 hour ago, beboskoukla said:

i will watch the videos, because so i can plan where the best spot is to stand :nails:

This. While I respect those who don't want to see things prior, that has never been an option for me. I want to know what to expect, and where to stand. 

Also, it never ruined my experience. It's one thing watching the show online, versus her rising out of the stage five feet in front of me. 

Archived