Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RESULTS | Kylie Minogue | Kiss Me Once

Gia Gunn

Featured Posts

juju
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Interesting :lolly:

Fever is opening up next month :lolly: Middle of August.

❤ x ❤

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
6 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

An album full of potential that had some taste issues in terms of tracks, much like this Megarate.

i thought it was overworked to the point of feeling a bit contrived but it was still better than many pop albums that came after it.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Gia Gunn

The #2 track is...

Spoiler

WxGJstx.png

2nd TRACK COMMENTS

Spoiler

Bio: Also reminds me of Body Language. Hot song. Dubstep in 2014 is embarrassing tho. 7.5

IndieKylie: When Sia was brought on to co-executive produce the album with Kylie, she mentioned there were no ‘sex’ songs. I kind of wish Sia kept her mouth shut. We end up with three songs with ‘sex’ in the title and, in my opinion, it should have been two at most but ideally just one. I actually think Sexercise is fun, if a little stupid. It would suit the album best as a bonus track in my opinion. That being said, the song is a banger and the lyrics are actually really funny in my opinion and I think that’s what this song was aiming for, so kudos. 7.75

Rocket Number 9: Bop, seductive and addictive. Not Chocolate type of sexy, but still great. 9

Sexercize: So much 'sex' on this album  This is one of the sexiest songs on the album though, definitely a slow-burn banger. 9.25

Blake: Oh god. My thoughts on this depend on how I’m feeling, honestly. I love the instrumental of the song, but there’s just something that seems way too try-hard (I can feel myself getting crucified already). However the one redeeming quality of the song for it is the ‘let me see you bounce’ section of the chorus. I originally rated this a 6, but I’ll bump it up to a 7.5 only because as I’m listening to it for this rate, I liked it at this point in time. 7.5

LittlemonsterL5: This is one sexy song. 10

Muumisarvinen: A bop but really nothing more. Feels like this song was kind of a brain fart. Fun in a very tongue-in-cheek way. The ugly step-sister of Les Sex. Kinda glad it's the shortest song on the album  To me it ruins the strike of excellence of the first four tracks. 6

VOLANTIS: Sex Kylie will never disappoint. 10

SCORES:

Spoiler

Possibly Maybe 11

monster987 11

Antonio 11

DimitrisARTPOP 11

KING ELIZABITCH 10

KingOfTheClouds 10

Cupid Boy 10

Monsy Monste 10

littlemonsterL5 10

John Slayne 10

MaryJaneHolland 10

StarlightSeiya 10

fede ARTPOP 10

VOLANTIS 10

Juju 9,25

ROCKET NUMBER 9 9

Taka 9

BraveBird 9

slayo 9

Gia Gunn 8

IndieKylie 7,75

Bio 7,5

Blake 7,5

Muumisarvinen 6

Anveeroy 5

Which means the winner is...

Spoiler

CyiIwGf.png

WINNER COMMENTS

Spoiler

Bio: A cute song. I rarely remember it exists but when it comes on shuffle It’s always a sweet surprise. A weak lead single tho, and I don’t think it adds anything new to Kylie’s single discography. A solid 6.5

IndieKylie: A highly underrated single. This was honestly the best pop single of its release year and belongs in a future ‘Best of Kylie’ compilation. An anthem to single-life, this song has an amazing set of choruses and great lyricism. Kylie really nails the vocals and the production is spot on. The opening piano is iconic and a great way to open the album. 10

Rocket Number 9: The Edge of Glory of KMO, so much energy and hope into one song. 10

Juju: Anthemic, pulsating, one of her best singles of the past 10 years. The "into tha bah-LOOOOO" part is heaven.  9

Blake: This song is a certified bop however there’s something about it that just seems lackluster? Maybe it’s just my own ears not listening properly, but it seems like something could be added to the track to make it a proper 10. Her vocals are definitely a plus on this track, however. 8

LittlemonsterL5: Amazing beautiful song. 10

Muumisarvinen: A great opening for setting the mood for the album. An excellent track, but the high notes of the chorus get a little exhausting and repetetive. 8

VOLANTIS: Ladies and gentlemen. A song. A comeback. 10

WINNER SCORES

Spoiler

Gia Gunn 11

KingOfTheClouds 11

Taka 11

BraveBird 11

IndieKylie 10

ROCKET NUMBER 9 10

Cupid Boy 10

Monsy Monste 10

monster987 10

littlemonsterL5 10

John Slayne 10

StarlightSeiya 10

fede ARTPOP 10

slayo 10

VOLANTIS 10

DimitrisARTPOP 9,5

Juju 9

Antonio 8,5

Possibly Maybe 8

KING ELIZABITCH 8

Blake 8

Muumisarvinen 8

MaryJaneHolland 7

Anveeroy 7

Bio 6,5

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

The #2 track is...

Reveal hidden contents

WxGJstx.png

2nd TRACK COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

Bio: Also reminds me of Body Language. Hot song. Dubstep in 2014 is embarrassing tho. 7.5

IndieKylie: When Sia was brought on to co-executive produce the album with Kylie, she mentioned there were no ‘sex’ songs. I kind of wish Sia kept her mouth shut. We end up with three songs with ‘sex’ in the title and, in my opinion, it should have been two at most but ideally just one. I actually think Sexercise is fun, if a little stupid. It would suit the album best as a bonus track in my opinion. That being said, the song is a banger and the lyrics are actually really funny in my opinion and I think that’s what this song was aiming for, so kudos. 7.75

Rocket Number 9: Bop, seductive and addictive. Not Chocolate type of sexy, but still great. 9

Sexercize: So much 'sex' on this album  This is one of the sexiest songs on the album though, definitely a slow-burn banger. 9.25

Blake: Oh god. My thoughts on this depend on how I’m feeling, honestly. I love the instrumental of the song, but there’s just something that seems way too try-hard (I can feel myself getting crucified already). However the one redeeming quality of the song for it is the ‘let me see you bounce’ section of the chorus. I originally rated this a 6, but I’ll bump it up to a 7.5 only because as I’m listening to it for this rate, I liked it at this point in time. 7.5

LittlemonsterL5: This is one sexy song. 10

Muumisarvinen: A bop but really nothing more. Feels like this song was kind of a brain fart. Fun in a very tongue-in-cheek way. The ugly step-sister of Les Sex. Kinda glad it's the shortest song on the album  To me it ruins the strike of excellence of the first four tracks. 6

VOLANTIS: Sex Kylie will never disappoint. 10

SCORES:

Reveal hidden contents

Possibly Maybe 11

monster987 11

Antonio 11

DimitrisARTPOP 11

KING ELIZABITCH 10

KingOfTheClouds 10

Cupid Boy 10

Monsy Monste 10

littlemonsterL5 10

John Slayne 10

MaryJaneHolland 10

StarlightSeiya 10

fede ARTPOP 10

VOLANTIS 10

Juju 9,25

ROCKET NUMBER 9 9

Taka 9

BraveBird 9

slayo 9

Gia Gunn 8

IndieKylie 7,75

Bio 7,5

Blake 7,5

Muumisarvinen 6

Anveeroy 5

Which means the winner is...

Reveal hidden contents

CyiIwGf.png

WINNER COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

Bio: A cute song. I rarely remember it exists but when it comes on shuffle It’s always a sweet surprise. A weak lead single tho, and I don’t think it adds anything new to Kylie’s single discography. A solid 6.5

IndieKylie: A highly underrated single. This was honestly the best pop single of its release year and belongs in a future ‘Best of Kylie’ compilation. An anthem to single-life, this song has an amazing set of choruses and great lyricism. Kylie really nails the vocals and the production is spot on. The opening piano is iconic and a great way to open the album. 10

Rocket Number 9: The Edge of Glory of KMO, so much energy and hope into one song. 10

Juju: Anthemic, pulsating, one of her best singles of the past 10 years. The "into tha bah-LOOOOO" part is heaven.  9

Blake: This song is a certified bop however there’s something about it that just seems lackluster? Maybe it’s just my own ears not listening properly, but it seems like something could be added to the track to make it a proper 10. Her vocals are definitely a plus on this track, however. 8

LittlemonsterL5: Amazing beautiful song. 10

Muumisarvinen: A great opening for setting the mood for the album. An excellent track, but the high notes of the chorus get a little exhausting and repetetive. 8

VOLANTIS: Ladies and gentlemen. A song. A comeback. 10

WINNER SCORES

Reveal hidden contents

Gia Gunn 11

KingOfTheClouds 11

Taka 11

BraveBird 11

IndieKylie 10

ROCKET NUMBER 9 10

Cupid Boy 10

Monsy Monste 10

monster987 10

littlemonsterL5 10

John Slayne 10

StarlightSeiya 10

fede ARTPOP 10

slayo 10

VOLANTIS 10

DimitrisARTPOP 9,5

Juju 9

Antonio 8,5

Possibly Maybe 8

KING ELIZABITCH 8

Blake 8

Muumisarvinen 8

MaryJaneHolland 7

Anveeroy 7

Bio 6,5

OK I'M OUT!

VOLANTIS

I'm not too disappointed by 1 and 2.

I had to go put my sister on blast for ruining GoT for herself. I wanted her to watch the first season. She googled right after watching episode 7. :neyde: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Gia Gunn
1 minute ago, HausofLenis said:

did I sent my rates too late or...? :oprah:

Oh my god sis I haven't been copying your scores :air: But they were calculated cause I got the averages from all the columns in excel :air: I'm sorry

Antonio

im proud of my baby

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Gia Gunn
1 minute ago, juju said:

So 2 singles! Groundbreaking.

PzQzlc9.gif

Sexercize was a promo single I think :lolly: 

Gia Gunn
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

im proud of my baby

Had it won I would've killed your baby :flutter:

HausofLenis
5 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

Oh my god sis I haven't been copying your scores :air: But they were calculated cause I got the averages from all the columns in excel :air: I'm sorry

well at least they counted :neyde:

JusKeepBreathin

i'm happy with the top three

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

whore
4 minutes ago, juju said:

So 2 singles! Groundbreaking.

PzQzlc9.gif

They were singles for a reason hunty don't act shocked :madge:

Archived