Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RESULTS | Kylie Minogue | Kiss Me Once

Gia Gunn

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, Antonio said:

the best is X honey facts facts

(remember when I was just getting into Kylie and hated X lmao wow look at how the tables have turned)

:firega: 

#JusticeForBodyLanguage

such an under appreciated masterpiece. 

Spoiler

I loved X too :hug:but BL was so damn sexy.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
2 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

nZJ5xvo.png

...finally :poot: I've never been a fan of this track, and even tho I liked it a bit more when I relistened a couple of times to rate, I still don't like it much. I'm shocked nobody gave it a really low score to become a hater :poot: Anyways, interesting that it made it so far! 

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

Bio: This sounds like a classic, circa 2002-2005 Kylie. Also reminds me of Get Outta My Way but not special and unique enough. 7.5

IndieKylie: This song never seems to make a lasting impression on me, despite being high-energy and really fun. It’s a song that I really enjoy in the moment, but oddly it fails to really emerge among the rest of the album and I honestly am not sure why (as it’s better than at least a quarter of the album). 8.5

Rocket Numer 9: The intro is kinda boring but when the chorus drops my wig goes into orbit. 8

Juju: One of my favorite road-trip bangers. Hands out the window, fist-pumping. driving super fast. Love this one. 9.25

Blake: This track gets a higher rate than the previous only because it’s one of my personal favourites on the album. It’s such a punch, like from the intro you’re expecting something smooth and then slowly but surely it gets better and hotter (like that chilli you put in your dinner that one time and you forget about it until your mouth slowly starts to burn). The backing track is fab and it would’ve gotten a ten, possibly even my 11 if the song was more ‘hardcore’. 9

LittlemonsterL5:  This is an amazing bop totally deserved to be included on here. 10

Muumisarvinen: Simple, catchy, bop-worthy pop perfection. The pre-chorus is definitely the highlight of the song. 10

VOLANTIS: I’ve got a million reasons to listen to Bop to this. 10

SCORES

Reveal hidden contents

KING ELIZABITCH 11

Cupid Boy 10

monster987 10

littlemonsterL5 10

BraveBird 10

Muumisarvinen 10

VOLANTIS 10

DimitrisARTPOP 10

Juju 9,25

Possibly Maybe 9

Blake 9

Monsy Monste 9

Taka 9

StarlightSeiya 9

IndieKylie 8,5

ROCKET NUMBER 9 8

John Slayne 8

MaryJaneHolland 8

Anveeroy 8

Antonio 7,75

Bio 7,5

KingOfTheClouds 7,5

Gia Gunn 7,25

slayo 6

fede ARTPOP 5

I like the song but it's forgettable and doesn't fit well for the album. Ideally should've placed between #6-10. That being said, it making it this far isn't nearly as atrocious as Sexy Love making it to #9...

Gia Gunn

Will Into The Blue snatch? Or will the fan fave Les Sex do so?... Or will @Antonio get his wish granted and see Sexercize get crowned? :poot: 

Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

nZJ5xvo.png

...finally :poot: I've never been a fan of this track, and even tho I liked it a bit more when I relistened a couple of times to rate, I still don't like it much. I'm shocked nobody gave it a really low score to become a hater :poot: Anyways, interesting that it made it so far! 

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

Bio: This sounds like a classic, circa 2002-2005 Kylie. Also reminds me of Get Outta My Way but not special and unique enough. 7.5

IndieKylie: This song never seems to make a lasting impression on me, despite being high-energy and really fun. It’s a song that I really enjoy in the moment, but oddly it fails to really emerge among the rest of the album and I honestly am not sure why (as it’s better than at least a quarter of the album). 8.5

Rocket Numer 9: The intro is kinda boring but when the chorus drops my wig goes into orbit. 8

Juju: One of my favorite road-trip bangers. Hands out the window, fist-pumping. driving super fast. Love this one. 9.25

Blake: This track gets a higher rate than the previous only because it’s one of my personal favourites on the album. It’s such a punch, like from the intro you’re expecting something smooth and then slowly but surely it gets better and hotter (like that chilli you put in your dinner that one time and you forget about it until your mouth slowly starts to burn). The backing track is fab and it would’ve gotten a ten, possibly even my 11 if the song was more ‘hardcore’. 9

LittlemonsterL5:  This is an amazing bop totally deserved to be included on here. 10

Muumisarvinen: Simple, catchy, bop-worthy pop perfection. The pre-chorus is definitely the highlight of the song. 10

VOLANTIS: I’ve got a million reasons to listen to Bop to this. 10

SCORES

Reveal hidden contents

KING ELIZABITCH 11

Cupid Boy 10

monster987 10

littlemonsterL5 10

BraveBird 10

Muumisarvinen 10

VOLANTIS 10

DimitrisARTPOP 10

Juju 9,25

Possibly Maybe 9

Blake 9

Monsy Monste 9

Taka 9

StarlightSeiya 9

IndieKylie 8,5

ROCKET NUMBER 9 8

John Slayne 8

MaryJaneHolland 8

Anveeroy 8

Antonio 7,75

Bio 7,5

KingOfTheClouds 7,5

Gia Gunn 7,25

slayo 6

fede ARTPOP 5

200.webp#23-grid1

YeehawKylie
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

Will Into The Blue snatch? Or will the fan fave Les Sex do so?... Or will @Antonio get his wish granted and see Sexercize get crowned? :poot: 

Ugh, Sexercise...tenor.gif

Gia Gunn

Every track in the top 3 was #1 at some point :lolly: 

JusKeepBreathin

1. ITB

2. LS

3. Sexercise

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Gia Gunn

zcJ5Yh6.png

I would've loved to see this winning since it wasn't a single :madge: I guess the deadline killed Les Sex too :madge: 

COMMENTS

Spoiler

Bio: This is also a song you can expect from Kylie. This is the problem with this whole album. It brings nothing new to the table. The song is a cute bop but I heard this 800 times from her. The dubstep again is very annoying. 7

IndieKylie:  The sex song that should have been the only one. Les Sex is a fun bump. If Kylie was treated better by Roc Nation, Les Sex should have been the third single (and Kiss Me Once the fourth). It’s a fun, catchy song and has suitable lyrics for a sex song. The build-up and chorus are great, her vocals as well. Not many complaints here. 8.75

Rocket Number 9: My favourite from the sex trilogy. Love the chorus, my only complain is that I found it very overproduced and loud. 8

Juju: Playful and seductive, clashing and squealing and chaotic electronics, this is the best song of the collection. 11

Blake: My. Favourite. Track. On. The. Album. Ever since release day, this track caught my eye and it entranced me and I fell in love. Kylie did right by opening the KMO Tour with this, and it’s just the perfect bop for basically anything. Plus, who doesn’t love Kylie speaking in French, regardless of how much it is? My ‘if I were older and straight’ queen. No words, just a perfect track for me. 11

LittlemonsterL5: I used to hate this song but it grew massive when I saw it on the kiss me once tour. 10

Muumisarvinen: A killer song with a chorus that kills me everytime. Simple and repetetive but in all the right ways. 9

VOLANTIS: It’s a cheesy track but it’s good cheesy. 7

SCORES

Spoiler

Juju 11

Blake 11

Cupid Boy 11

Monsy Monste 11

MaryJaneHolland 11

Gia Gunn 10

KingOfTheClouds 10

monster987 10

littlemonsterL5 10

Taka 10

BraveBird 10

DimitrisARTPOP 10

Muumisarvinen 9

IndieKylie 8,75

KING ELIZABITCH 8,5

StarlightSeiya 8,5

Antonio 8,25

Possibly Maybe 8

ROCKET NUMBER 9 8

John Slayne 8

Bio 7

VOLANTIS 7

Anveeroy 6

fede ARTPOP 4

slayo 3

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

Every track in the top 3 was #1 at some point :lolly: 

Knowing this rate the bottom feeders probably put Sexercize at #1 at the last minute...:madge:

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

zcJ5Yh6.png

I would've loved to see this winning since it wasn't a single :madge: I guess the deadline killed Les Sex too :madge: 

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

Bio: This is also a song you can expect from Kylie. This is the problem with this whole album. It brings nothing new to the table. The song is a cute bop but I heard this 800 times from her. The dubstep again is very annoying. 7

IndieKylie:  The sex song that should have been the only one. Les Sex is a fun bump. If Kylie was treated better by Roc Nation, Les Sex should have been the third single (and Kiss Me Once the fourth). It’s a fun, catchy song and has suitable lyrics for a sex song. The build-up and chorus are great, her vocals as well. Not many complaints here. 8.75

Rocket Number 9: My favourite from the sex trilogy. Love the chorus, my only complain is that I found it very overproduced and loud. 8

Juju: Playful and seductive, clashing and squealing and chaotic electronics, this is the best song of the collection. 11

Blake: My. Favourite. Track. On. The. Album. Ever since release day, this track caught my eye and it entranced me and I fell in love. Kylie did right by opening the KMO Tour with this, and it’s just the perfect bop for basically anything. Plus, who doesn’t love Kylie speaking in French, regardless of how much it is? My ‘if I were older and straight’ queen. No words, just a perfect track for me. 11

LittlemonsterL5: I used to hate this song but it grew massive when I saw it on the kiss me once tour. 10

Muumisarvinen: A killer song with a chorus that kills me everytime. Simple and repetetive but in all the right ways. 9

VOLANTIS: It’s a cheesy track but it’s good cheesy. 7

SCORES

Reveal hidden contents

Juju 11

Blake 11

Cupid Boy 11

Monsy Monste 11

MaryJaneHolland 11

Gia Gunn 10

KingOfTheClouds 10

monster987 10

littlemonsterL5 10

Taka 10

BraveBird 10

DimitrisARTPOP 10

Muumisarvinen 9

IndieKylie 8,75

KING ELIZABITCH 8,5

StarlightSeiya 8,5

Antonio 8,25

Possibly Maybe 8

ROCKET NUMBER 9 8

John Slayne 8

Bio 7

VOLANTIS 7

Anveeroy 6

fede ARTPOP 4

slayo 3

200.webp#24-grid1

YeehawKylie

The fact that we're at the Top 2 and have yet to get a song rated above a 9 overall...:neyde:

Antonio

SEXERCIZE IS TOP 2 KSKSSSS

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Archived