๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RESULTS | Kylie Minogue | Kiss Me Once

Gia Gunn

Featured Posts

Gia Gunn

The next track, the one that robbed Sleeping With The Enemy out of its top 5 spot, has only 8 stans in comparison to the previous 10 :lolly:ย No haters either :lolly:ย 

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

ill admit i find it a little boring too

It was the 'Fragile' of Kiss Me Once though.ย 

Gia Gunn

ill admit i find it a little boring too

Where are the little Sleeping With The Enemy stans when you need them :madge:ย 

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

The next track, the one that robbed Sleeping With The Enemy out of its top 5 spot, has only 8 stans in comparison to the previous 10 :lolly:ย No haters either :lolly:ย 

I'm gonna say Million Miles again...

Just now, IndieKylie said:

It was the 'Fragile' of Kiss Me Once though.ย 

which album is that on

Gia Gunn

which album is that on

On Fever, ha best :firega:ย 

Just now, Gia Gunn said:

Ive listened to Fever but dont recall the song

JusKeepBreathin

i'm pissed I missed out on the rate. please any othe Kylie ratings make sure you guys @ me.ย 

I was listening to this album again after probably two years of not listening to it and I appreciate it so much especially now that I have been able to hear the mess that pop has become since 2014. Kylie really knows how to make a great pop album.ย 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Antonio
1 hour ago, Gia Gunn said:

the best is X honey facts facts

ย 

(remember when I was just getting into Kylie and hated X lmao wow look at how the tables have turned)

:firega:ย 

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

juju
10 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

rIpisSO.png

This track... wow. It was #1 during the first 10 rates or so, and then it fell off to #5... until the very last rates :emma:ย I wanted it to be higher tbh, a bonus track doing so well is not common, but hey, it's better than I expected before I set up the megarate thread! A song that should've definitely been on the standard edition.

ย 

COMMENTS

ย  Reveal hidden contents

Bio:ย This is the best song on the album. I canโ€™t believe this is a bonus track. The whole album should have sounded like this. Reminds me of KM94 but a 2014 version of that. 8.5

IndieKylie:ย My second runner-up for an 11 score, I really love this song? I wish it had been included on the standard edition in the place of some of the weaker tracks. I think this song is very grounded and well produced. Kylie sounds amazing here and itโ€™s a little darker than some of the tracks and provides some solid contract. 10

Rocket Number 9:ย So calm and mischievous, beautifully sang by Kylie.ย 10

Juju:ย Ok wow, I am SLAIN. I slept on these bonus tracks and I'm ashamed, this is my J U S H.ย 10

Blake:ย This song has such an airy atmosphere and also reminds me of No More Rain, more so than Kiss Me Once. But it has a great story behind it and I need to stop sleeping on this song and skipping it, because as Iโ€™m listening to it now for this rate, Iโ€™m falling in love with it more and more.ย ย 8

LittlemonsterL5:ย So beautiful. 10

Muumisarvinen:ย Should have been in the standard edition instead of Beautifulย ย Anย absolutely beautiful song all in all. Best lyrics on the album. 11

VOLANTIS:ย Julia Roberts featuring Kylie Minogue. Only Queens.ย 6

ย 

SCORES

ย  Reveal hidden contents

fede ARTPOP 11

Muumisarvinen 11

Gia Gunn 10

IndieKylie 10

ROCKET NUMBER 9 10

Juju 10

Cupid Boy 10

Monsy Monste 10

littlemonsterL5 10

Taka 10

MaryJaneHolland 9

Bio 8,5

Possibly Maybe 8

KING ELIZABITCH 8

Blake 8

John Slayne 8

BraveBird 8

KingOfTheClouds 7

Antonio 7

DimitrisARTPOP 7

Anveeroy 6

slayo 6

VOLANTIS 6

monster987 4

StarlightSeiya 4

ย 

Kylie-Minogue-gif.gif

โค x โค

Gia Gunn

JiR7UvN.png

I actually expected this track in the top 3, I even saw it winning, so the fact that it BARELY made the top 5 is rather shocking to me :emma:ย It's such a good song and the track that defines this whole album, it deserved a lil bit better :madge:ย 

ย 

COMMENTS:

Spoiler

Bio:ย Cute. Her vocals here are very emotional but I honestly donโ€™t remember this song exists. 6

IndieKylie:ย What a wonderful throwback to 80s Kylie. The lyrics verge on cheesy, but like I said, what a wonderful throwback to 80s Kylie. Itโ€™s fun seeing her pay homage to her roots here. Itโ€™s pure 80s inspired pop and one of my favorite pop-choruses on the album. Kylie was right to love this song and I only wish she had gotten her wish to have this be a single. 9.75

Rocket Number 9:ย Cute song. Love the chorus. 8ย 

Juju:ย A very good, cute chorus. A great song.ย 8

Blake:ย What a glorious song, it definitely suits the title track treatment. I donโ€™t know why, but it reminds me of No More Rain slightly? Nevertheless, I love this track and I wish it saw the light more. Potentially a single?ย 8

LittlemonsterL5:ย ย this is an amazing song it's so beautiful. 10

Muumisarvinen:ย Beautiful lyrics and instrumental. Killer verses and and a chorus to die for.ย 10

VOLANTIS:ย This reminds me so much of early Kylie and I love it.ย 7

ย 

SCORES:

Spoiler

ย slayo 11

Gia Gunn 10

Cupid Boy 10

Monsy Monste 10

littlemonsterL5 10

John Slayne 10

Taka 10

Muumisarvinen 10

IndieKylie 9,75

KingOfTheClouds 9

monster987 9

BraveBird 9

DimitrisARTPOP 9

ROCKET NUMBER 9 8

Juju 8

Blake 8

Anveeroy 8

KING ELIZABITCH 7

StarlightSeiya 7

VOLANTIS 7

MaryJaneHolland 6,5

Bio 6

Antonio 6

Possibly Maybe 5

fede ARTPOP 4

ย 

Just now, Antonio said:

the best is X honey facts facts

ย 

(remember when I was just getting into Kylie and hated X lmao wow look at how the tables have turned)

:firega:ย 

i still havent listened to all her albums yetย 

Antonio

Kiss Me Once is pretty generic, happy it's out

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

StarlightSeiya

I'm glad Million Miles is still in. I really should have gave it a 10.

Bone Apple Tea bebe

Archived