💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RESULTS | Kylie Minogue | Kiss Me Once

Gia Gunn

Featured Posts

juju
Just now, IndieKylie said:

So you contributed to this song reaching #9 with that 8.25 rating? I see. :excuseu:

I was at work when I sent these in, I probably wasn't concentrating and was being nice :madge: 

Definitely thought everyone would give it a 5 or 6 smh

❤ x ❤

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, Muumisarvinen said:

I swear to god if Into The Blue wins :madge:

Fluff up your pillow and crawl into bed, cause with the way this rate has been going I feel like it'll be Sexercise and Into the Blue with the latter winning. But hopefully not! Fine, Kiss Me Once, and Sleeping with the Enemy still kicking gives me hope...

VOLANTIS
1 minute ago, Muumisarvinen said:

I swear to god if Into The Blue wins :madge:

Into the Blue is better than half the songs that made top 10 wyd sis

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

I agree. Glad it's gone but how did it make It to number 9? This album is better than that...:saladga:

its cause people r generous but i gave it a 9 woops

Just now, VOLANTIS said:

Into the Blue is better than half the songs that made top 10 wyd sis

ITB is my 11 :lana:

Gia Gunn

ghWylUe.png

This song made the top 5 at some point, I think it reached #4... but then those 3 haters came thru :gum: I couldn't have seen it much higher tbh

COMMENTS:

Spoiler

Bio: This one I really like. The great, although shy, 90’s house beat feels very fitting for 2014 and I really like the sampling here. The autotune effect on the chorus doesn’t bother me. 7.5

IndieKylie: The only Kylie-penned track (aside from Dear Mr. President on the Deluxe Edition) and one of the strongest. Feels so Good and Fine have a very similar sound and, like I say elsewhere on this rate, I really wish these sounds, production, and lyrics had been the driving force of the album in setting the tone. Fine represents a Kylie I love, the subtle banger Kylie. The chorus is infectious and pulsing. The lyrics are some of the best on the album. I’m a fan and this is the runner up for my 11 score. 10

Rocket Number 9:  Love everything about this one. 10

Juju: A very necessary reminder some days! 8.25

Blake: The way I describe Fine is that it’s sort of like ‘Better’ on Britney’s ‘Glory’. It’s that one tropical track that easily could be played on the radio, however it doesn’t somehow suit the album and feels out of place since it seems like it was made for the GP. That being said, I love this track and signing along to the intro is always fun. It’s cute and I always play it when I feel down to cheer me back up. 9.5

LittlemonsterL5: A bop and amazing I always loved it since the sampler for the album was released its such an amazing will never hate it. 11

Muumisarvinen: A Simple and clever song. Closes the standard edition beautifully. Chorus makes you want to sing along even if it destroys your vocal chords. 9

VOLANTIS: Dance Kylie is here to deliver. And boy does she deliver. A perfect conclusion. Underrated around the globe. 9

SCORES:

Spoiler

littlemonsterL5 11

IndieKylie 10

KING ELIZABITCH 10

ROCKET NUMBER 9 10

KingOfTheClouds 10

monster987 10

Taka 10

Blake 9,5

John Slayne 9

Muumisarvinen 9

VOLANTIS 9

DimitrisARTPOP 9

Gia Gunn 8,75

Juju 8,25

Possibly Maybe 8

BraveBird 8

Bio 7,5

Cupid Boy 7

StarlightSeiya 7

Antonio 6

fede ARTPOP 5

slayo 5

Monsy Monste 3

MaryJaneHolland 3

Anveeroy 2

Antonio

Sexercize

tenor.gif

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Just now, Gia Gunn said:

ghWylUe.png

This song made the top 5 at some point, I think it reached #4... but then those 3 haters came thru :gum: I couldn't have seen it much higher tbh

COMMENTS:

Reveal hidden contents

Bio: This one I really like. The great, although shy, 90’s house beat feels very fitting for 2014 and I really like the sampling here. The autotune effect on the chorus doesn’t bother me. 7.5

IndieKylie: The only Kylie-penned track (aside from Dear Mr. President on the Deluxe Edition) and one of the strongest. Feels so Good and Fine have a very similar sound and, like I say elsewhere on this rate, I really wish these sounds, production, and lyrics had been the driving force of the album in setting the tone. Fine represents a Kylie I love, the subtle banger Kylie. The chorus is infectious and pulsing. The lyrics are some of the best on the album. I’m a fan and this is the runner up for my 11 score. 10

Rocket Number 9:  Love everything about this one. 10

Juju: A very necessary reminder some days! 8.25

Blake: The way I describe Fine is that it’s sort of like ‘Better’ on Britney’s ‘Glory’. It’s that one tropical track that easily could be played on the radio, however it doesn’t somehow suit the album and feels out of place since it seems like it was made for the GP. That being said, I love this track and signing along to the intro is always fun. It’s cute and I always play it when I feel down to cheer me back up. 9.5

LittlemonsterL5: A bop and amazing I always loved it since the sampler for the album was released its such an amazing will never hate it. 11

Muumisarvinen: A Simple and clever song. Closes the standard edition beautifully. Chorus makes you want to sing along even if it destroys your vocal chords. 9

VOLANTIS: Dance Kylie is here to deliver. And boy does she deliver. A perfect conclusion. Underrated around the globe. 9

SCORES:

Reveal hidden contents

littlemonsterL5 11

IndieKylie 10

KING ELIZABITCH 10

ROCKET NUMBER 9 10

KingOfTheClouds 10

monster987 10

Taka 10

Blake 9,5

John Slayne 9

Muumisarvinen 9

VOLANTIS 9

DimitrisARTPOP 9

Gia Gunn 8,75

Juju 8,25

Possibly Maybe 8

BraveBird 8

Bio 7,5

Cupid Boy 7

StarlightSeiya 7

Antonio 6

fede ARTPOP 5

slayo 5

Monsy Monste 3

MaryJaneHolland 3

Anveeroy 2

wtf this is a sin! 

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

ghWylUe.png

This song made the top 5 at some point, I think it reached #4... but then those 3 haters came thru :gum: I couldn't have seen it much higher tbh:

It deserved Top 5 so I'm a little pressed, but I'm just greatful it beat Sexy Love :saladga:

oh how my standards have lowered

Antonio

shook I Was Gonna Cancel is still in

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

untitled

Kiss Me Once and Sleeping With The Enemy better come through :madge: This Megarate ruined my Sunday night :fthis: Not really but still pressed

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

juju
Just now, Antonio said:

shook I Was Gonna Cancel is still in

:awkney: hope she's out next

❤ x ❤

Archived