• Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio
1 hour ago, Possibly Maybe said:

That song is a bop what are you talking about :awkney:

I love it, but it's usually getting alot of hate in the fanbase

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Gia Gunn

6 stans and 0 haters for the #7 song :lolly: Guesses? Posting in a minute!

YeehawKylie
Just now, Muumisarvinen said:

Kiss Me Once and Sleeping With The Enemy better come through :madge: This Megarate ruined my Sunday night :fthis: Not really but still pressed

Yas! The two tracks left that truly deserve the crown! 

(And ITB deserves it too it'll just be a little predictable)

Antonio
1 hour ago, Gia Gunn said:

6 stans and 0 haters for the #7 song :lolly: Guesses? Posting in a minute!

SWTE

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Gia Gunn

ENZQtXx.png

I am SHOOK. People didn't care about this track at all for the most part? I expected much more hate for it, and a lil bit more stanning. I mean, the video wasn't great and it wasn't the popular choice for a single, but we all know how singles end up doing in megarates, so this was surprising... not even top 5!

COMMENTS

Spoiler

Bio: Is it a cliché Pharrell production? Yes. Is the concept behind it kind of werd? Yes. But is it a good song? Also yes. i think this is the most unique song on the album. As I said the concept is a bit weird but it totally works and it’s very relatable. 8

IndieKylie:  Another incredibly underrated single. I’ve noticed that listeners will either love or hate the song. I, for one, love it. I blame Jay-Z and his label for letting this song flop. It was fun, fresh, and different. The lyrics work, the funky beat is so much fun (and so different), and the chorus is a total ear-worm. It’s a song that consistently gets better in time. 10

Rocket Number 9: Used to hate this bop but somehow I found its Jesus :pray: Love the verses, chorus is not superb but it's ok. 8

Juju: The funky Pharrell-assisted bop is cute enough! A bop! Reminds me of Hard Candy. I love the video! 6.75

Blake: Oh IWGC, how lovely. I don’t see why this track was so hated on. It’s got a bop for a chorus and a good hook. It’s almost good ol’ proper pop Kylie, but it the instrumental after the ‘go-girl’ hook was stronger, it may have been loved a bit more. But hey, it’s almost as good as an old Kylie track so it gets a high rating. 8

LittlemonsterL5: This is a genius song so amazing. 10

Muumisarvinen: Fun track that gets you in a better mood and makes you wanna dance. Love the funky disco elements. Great lyrics. An excellent single choice. 9

VOLANTIS: I  thought this was very exciting when the album came out but I did grow bored of it very quickly. Imo this shouldn’t have been a single. 9

SCORES

Spoiler

Possibly Maybe 10

IndieKylie 10

Cupid Boy 10

littlemonsterL5 10

Antonio 10

DimitrisARTPOP 10

KingOfTheClouds 9

John Slayne 9

BraveBird 9

Muumisarvinen 9

VOLANTIS 9

Gia Gunn 8,75

Bio 8

ROCKET NUMBER 9 8

Blake 8

Taka 8

KING ELIZABITCH 7

Monsy Monste 7

monster987 7

StarlightSeiya 7

Juju 6,75

Anveeroy 6

slayo 6

fede ARTPOP 5

MaryJaneHolland 4

Johnny Wayne
2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

shook I Was Gonna Cancel is still in

WAIT WHAT, I JUST GOT BACK, HOW IS THIS STILL IN WHEN IF ONLY LEFT AT 13?!!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Spoiler

Yes, I'm still bitter and will always be :neyde:

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

juju

Also, don't none of you ever let me rate an album while I'm at work, these scores are atrocious and in no way reflect my overall enjoyment with these songs :neyde: 

Seriously, tf kinda mood was I in. 

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie

I'm satisfied with I Was Gonna Cancel. Ideally it deserved Top 5 but I didn't expect much since it's such a divisive song...

whore

Okay this has taken an unexpected turn :chica: A single is #7, so the top five will be interesting :lolly: 

Johnny Wayne
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

ENZQtXx.png

I am SHOOK. People didn't care about this track at all for the most part? I expected much more hate for it, and a lil bit more stanning. I mean, the video wasn't great and it wasn't the popular choice for a single, but we all know how singles end up doing in megarates, so this was surprising... not even top 5!

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

Bio: Is it a cliché Pharrell production? Yes. Is the concept behind it kind of werd? Yes. But is it a good song? Also yes. i think this is the most unique song on the album. As I said the concept is a bit weird but it totally works and it’s very relatable. 8

IndieKylie:  Another incredibly underrated single. I’ve noticed that listeners will either love or hate the song. I, for one, love it. I blame Jay-Z and his label for letting this song flop. It was fun, fresh, and different. The lyrics work, the funky beat is so much fun (and so different), and the chorus is a total ear-worm. It’s a song that consistently gets better in time. 10

Rocket Number 9: Used to hate this bop but somehow I found its Jesus :pray: Love the verses, chorus is not superb but it's ok. 8

Juju: The funky Pharrell-assisted bop is cute enough! A bop! Reminds me of Hard Candy. I love the video! 6.75

Blake: Oh IWGC, how lovely. I don’t see why this track was so hated on. It’s got a bop for a chorus and a good hook. It’s almost good ol’ proper pop Kylie, but it the instrumental after the ‘go-girl’ hook was stronger, it may have been loved a bit more. But hey, it’s almost as good as an old Kylie track so it gets a high rating. 8

LittlemonsterL5: This is a genius song so amazing. 10

Muumisarvinen: Fun track that gets you in a better mood and makes you wanna dance. Love the funky disco elements. Great lyrics. An excellent single choice. 9

VOLANTIS: I  thought this was very exciting when the album came out but I did grow bored of it very quickly. Imo this shouldn’t have been a single. 9

SCORES

Reveal hidden contents

Possibly Maybe 10

IndieKylie 10

Cupid Boy 10

littlemonsterL5 10

Antonio 10

DimitrisARTPOP 10

KingOfTheClouds 9

John Slayne 9

BraveBird 9

Muumisarvinen 9