đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Has Gaga became lil outdated?

Nono

Featured Posts

Dont get me wrong, Gaga never followed trends she always knew her art and fashion BUT she was in touch with popular items and trends during Fame and The fame monster era, she combined some trendy pieces with extravagant pieces. Altho she wasnt trying to be trendy ever she was cool. In my opinion that stopped after BTW era started she was too wierd for the GP and they couldnt relate in any sense with her style and ARTPOP dont get me even started.

what im trying to say... its lil sad that in 2017 gaga is wearing crystal lips or choker that JLo and jessie J and other basics have worn out in 2011 when Gaga was slaying everybody.

no this is not about I want 2009 gaga or about  crystal lipstick

akmvb10C2x6l.jpg

Has gaga became basic? :emma:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga has become basic ...yes. but not because of those things mentioned in the op. She just isnt as innovative anymore and it comes down to the fact that it was a team effort. Everything we saw back then was a team effort and now that the team has changed things are off, dated, misorganized and underwhelming (for the most part). Music is still fantastic though (thank God). 

Bradley

No she's ahead of her time. She always does something that no one does and then all of a sudden you see other artists doing the same thing. :trollga:

She doesn't need to stay trendy or whatver, she's a legend now she can do what she likes

gagagoogoose

I don't know. Will a basic artist have a song that is a strong contender for Grammy's SOTY?

lady-gaga-plastic-surgery-rumors-x-facto

EDIT: I can't at some of you saying Gaga is basic. Yes, there are basic artists who get nominated for SOTY, but MR is a masterpiece and it is critically acclaimed, which is far from basic. This is her stripped back era, which means that she won't be pulling the avant garde stuff all the time. If you are not for this era then I suggest you unstan. Making threads about how basic Gaga is or how she needs to go back to being the "old" Gaga won't change anything.

tumblr_nryb6eMJJW1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

AshIey

Crystal lips and chokers have come back in style fairly recently though. :awkney: Those aren't good examples.

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

I don't know. Will a basic artist have a song that is a strong contender for Grammy's SOTY?

yes every year there's basic artists having big contender songs for Grammy awards...

Fiona Apple
9 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

Shape of you will be nominated sweety

JR Gg

Based on the OP, Gaga's whole discography is outdated because she recycles trends from the 80s and 90s :emma:

Rat Boy

The truth is in her red (crystal) lips. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

gagarox

Lets not jugde her this era.. but if things remain the same during the Lg6 era then probably yeah

Archived