💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Extra standing tickets just have been released 4 1st JWT show in Vancouver!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

VillainTina

question : does gaga make GA tickets Cheaper As the date gets closer ?

im going to the New York show on the 29 :sis: and i wanna get another ticket to see the show the day before 

maybe GA ? (if its really cheap) i shneeeds ta know :excited2:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount
6 minutes ago, xrtpxp said:

im going to the New York show on the 29 :sis: and i wanna get another ticket to see the show the day before 

Gaga isn't in charge of prices. Scalpers will probably lower prices when the date gets closer if GA tickets are still available.

SHOOKGA

LITTLE MONSTROTITTIES I NEED HELP

I live in HK but currently in canada for vaca, gaga has a show in Vancouver and im in vancouver, I really consider buying tickets to go the show but ill be alone cuz I got no friends here, but if she comes to hk I wont buy tickets for the canada show but the thing is that she hasnt even announce hk dates, WE DON'T EVEN KNOW! Plus in hk ill be alone too

So little momstrotitties should I go watch it in Canada or bare risk of waitng for hk dates if there is any...

Not very born this way of you 😫

OMGGGG I HOPE THEY DO THIS FOR FENWAY PARK

I wasn't gonna go but I'm so hype after everything that has happened I'm considering it, idc if I get nosebleeds:excited2:

donutellha

Praying they do this 4 houston!!!!

Stay strong y'all we are STRONGER than the scalpers!!!!!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Irrelevant
2 hours ago, SHOOKGA said:

LITTLE MONSTROTITTIES I NEED HELP

I live in HK but currently in canada for vaca, gaga has a show in Vancouver and im in vancouver, I really consider buying tickets to go the show but ill be alone cuz I got no friends here, but if she comes to hk I wont buy tickets for the canada show but the thing is that she hasnt even announce hk dates, WE DON'T EVEN KNOW! Plus in hk ill be alone too

So little momstrotitties should I go watch it in Canada or bare risk of waitng for hk dates if there is any...

ITS THE FIRST SHOW THO, ITS SPECIAL :giveup:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

SHOOKGA
3 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

ITS THE FIRST SHOW THO, ITS SPECIAL :giveup:

BUT I DONT HAVE THE GUTS TO ASK MY MOM:giveup:

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, SHOOKGA said:

BUT I DONT HAVE THE GUTS TO ASK MY MOM:giveup:

DOES YOUR MOM HATE HER?

if she doesn't than ask her. If she does, just tell her you're going to some indie artist named Joanne :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

SHOOKGA
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

DOES YOUR MOM HATE HER?

if she doesn't than ask her. If she does, just tell her you're going to some indie artist named Joanne :poot:

NO IM JUST A CHICKEN

Poissonche

@SHOOKGA ask your mom. You'll regret it if you don't. Do it. NOW. I am peer-pressuring you into asking her. Maybe she'll refuse, but that's OK, you'll know for sure. But maybe she'll accept. You might have a chance to see this tour: grab it.

SHOOKGA
1 hour ago, Poissonche said:

@SHOOKGA ask your mom. You'll regret it if you don't. Do it. NOW. I am peer-pressuring you into asking her. Maybe she'll refuse, but that's OK, you'll know for sure. But maybe she'll accept. You might have a chance to see this tour: grab it.

Lmao 14yo terrifying problems

Edit : our family likes gaga but im just a shy 14 yo asian chicken, having a Vacation in vancouver with no friends to go to the jwt with

Poissonche
3 minutes ago, SHOOKGA said:

Lmao 14yo terrifying problems

Omg I was 14 when I saw the artRAVE. See? It's a sign. I saw Gaga at 14, and you'll see Gaga at 14 if your mom accepts. But your mom will definitely not accept if you don't ask her. ASK. I regret too much stuff already in my life and I'm only 17; I can't let others do the same.

Rocketno10
6 hours ago, xrtpxp said:

They don't have GA in NYC dates.... both dates are stadium

Archived