AmericanGUY 4,609 Posted July 29, 2017 Share Posted July 29, 2017 i've been needing to get into some other music and i think a good playlist sharing should do the trickĀ ik there's been a thread on playlists but it wasn't updated since last yearĀ these two playlists are in constant rotation: Ā ź§ š'š§šš¦š© š”šš¤ šš š¦š£šš£ š„š š¦š„š š¤šš¦šš ź§ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Perfume 8,828 Posted July 29, 2017 Share Posted July 29, 2017 One time I was high and made a crying playlist and the only song in it is Everytime by BritneyĀ an angel held me like a child Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
arrtpop 2,752 Posted July 29, 2017 Share Posted July 29, 2017 It's not really different from your playlist, these are just all my favorites. aphrodite Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ā TeenIdle 135,534 Posted July 29, 2017 Share Posted July 29, 2017 I see a lot of Marina in there SlayĀ let the water rush in Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Antonio 27,831 Posted July 29, 2017 Share Posted July 29, 2017 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AmericanGUY 4,609 Posted July 29, 2017 Author Share Posted July 29, 2017 1 minute ago, TeenIdle said: I see a lot of Marina in there SlayĀ i want to put Lonely Hearts Club & E.V.O.L. in the "sad songs"Ā playlist but Marina didn't put them on SpotifyĀ ź§ š'š§šš¦š© š”šš¤ šš š¦š£šš£ š„š š¦š„š š¤šš¦šš ź§ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ā TeenIdle 135,534 Posted July 29, 2017 Share Posted July 29, 2017 1 minute ago, AmericanGUY said: i want to put Lonely Hearts Club & E.V.O.L. in the "sad songs"Ā playlist but Marina didn't put them on SpotifyĀ Depends on where you live, I think. I remember having LHC on Spotify let the water rush in Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sakrai 4,759 Posted July 29, 2017 Share Posted July 29, 2017 The Smiths entire discography is technically a playlist, so, that.Ā Oh, I'm just visiting- Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Reid LePage 5,048 Posted July 29, 2017 Share Posted July 29, 2017 album/playlist - same thing really cosmic is a bop to stream tho - it can be added to playlists Ā Ā Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
teawhore 7,667 Posted July 29, 2017 Share Posted July 29, 2017 For all you basic bishes... For all you Melanie binges... Ā ā” nyc ā” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ā littlepotter 76,672 Posted July 29, 2017 Share Posted July 29, 2017 I wish I had spotify https://play.anghami.com/playlist/95389137 chaeri pls Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.