Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Baseball Stadium Shows?

WhoAskedOpinions

Featured Posts

WhoAskedOpinions
1 minute ago, Decodekid said:

idk i'm so scared 

same. I decided to watch concert videos tonight because I doubt we'll get the full experience anyways. I wasn't going to before because I thought we would get the same show but its highly unlikely now.

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy

I'll be at Wrigley as well! My thought was that she would just have the catwalks on the ground instead of moving them up and down and then in addition to the small stages, bring her own main stage.

WhoAskedOpinions
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

I'll be at Wrigley as well! My thought was that she would just have the catwalks on the ground instead of moving them up and down and then in addition to the small stages, bring her own main stage.

how will that work with seats tho? we don't have ga

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

Ziggy
On 7/28/2017 at 1:36 PM, Jamel Lee said:

I'm attending Wrigley as well. I don't have tickets because they sold out literally instantly and I had 7 devices in que to get them, but I will be buying from 3rd party. I really hate how there is no GA, even though it shows one on the map. I also don't think there will be any bad seats because all the levels of the stadium are basically just stacked on top of each other rather than sloping up like most arenas and stadiums do. There's just too much to worry about with this tour date, from seating not showing up on the map, not knowing the actual stage setup for stadiums, what happens if it rains and where will I park without having to worry about my car being broken into. :gum::selena::gum::selena::gum::selena::gum::selena::gum::selena:

Parking? On the north side of Chicago? HA! Don't worry about getting broken into. My apartment is next to the field and I walk around the area at 2 or 3 AM without a worry. It's a good area with tons of parking because of the Cubs stuff. Spot Hero's a great app for that btw

Ziggy
1 minute ago, unMANiCURED said:

how will that work with seats tho? we don't have ga

I figured she'd just walk on it to get closer?

that or she has a different design variation for those venues given their awkward shape. I'm actually stoked for Wrigley since I live a block away and no seat is a bad seat. Plus, rain has been sparse this summer so I'm not very worried about weather

Archived