Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your Dream Social Status Earned by Gaga in the Future

C1trus

Your Dream Social Status Earned by Gaga in the Future?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which of 'em?

• Dude’s music preference
    • Darling of Social Media
    • Men’s Fantasy
    • Kid’s choice
    • Religious Sect’s Accepted Person

Featured Posts

C1trus

Let’s say everything ‘til now related to Gaga is still the same (Our love for her, GP’s respect from SBHS, etc). How do you want Gaga to be seen or perceived in the future (in addition to what she has now)? The contents below may be your guide before clicking your choice from the poll:

1.       Dude’s music preference

-          Dudes/Straight men don’t mind clicking Lady Gaga songs on YouTube in public

-          Dudes feel free singing Gaga songs in the gym, sports area or normal conversations with peers (After all, the BTW anthem says "No matter gay, straight or bi"...):tony:

-          In short, liking Gaga songs is normal for dudes (in GP's view of course)

2.       Darling of Social Media

-          Every Gaga post gains massive likes/loves constantly (Just imagine Selena, Taylor and JB status in social media now)

3.       Men’s Fantasy

-          Men be like “My crush is Lady Gaga because she’s beautiful and sexy and dat ass…:giveup:

4.       Kid’s choice

-          Gaga would be a relevant topic to younger generations she's cool in their POV:tony:

5.       Religious Sect’s Accepted Person

-          Closed minded sects of Christian would then realize that Gaga is also a person and so are they. Their accusation of Gaga’s “satanic” stuffs is a sin no different with their sins of adultery, stating a lie and stealing:diane:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Fernster7

First one because I don't care about her social media likes and she's not exactly kid-friendly. So, the first one is the only one that could have an impact in my life since straights will be playing her songs too and I'll get the chance to be slayed everywhere. 3 & 5 are dumb as hell.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

ItsTommyBitch

I don't want any of those actually :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

C1trus
17 hours ago, Fernster7 said:

First one because I don't care about her social media likes and she's not exactly kid-friendly. So, the first one is the only one that could have an impact in my life since straights will be playing her songs too and I'll get the chance to be slayed everywhere. 3 & 5 are dumb as hell.

Just adding some random options tbh:laughga:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Just adding some random options tbh:laughga:

Oh that's just my opinion because they actually don't have an impact in my life. I mean it's not like I'm going to fap with straights to Gaga:selena: and those religious people who hate her can choke.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

C1trus
15 hours ago, Fernster7 said:

Oh that's just my opinion because they actually don't have an impact in my life. I mean it's not like I'm going to fap with straights to Gaga:selena: and those religious people who hate her can choke.

agreed :madge:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Bradley

Your options pretty much overlap with each other.

Like being dudes' music preference kinda also means she will be in some way pretty and hot, and also will garner tons of likes on social media because she is widely accepted by the GP.

C1trus
15 hours ago, Bradley said:

Your options pretty much overlap with each other.

Like being dudes' music preference kinda also means she will be in some way pretty and hot, and also will garner tons of likes on social media because she is widely accepted by the GP.

"Like being dudes' music preference kinda also means she will be in some way pretty and hot..."

- Nah. Many dudes have song choices without caring much with the artists themselves

"and also will garner tons of likes on social media because she is widely accepted by the GP."

- Not all dudes are always active in social media and dudes are just a portion of the GP

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived