💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Kesha - Learn To Let Go

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

gagagoogoose

Why is Kesha executing Joanne more smoothly than Gaga herself?

I mean we literally discussed about the idea of Gaga going into the forest for the DIC music video after the end of John Wayne video.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kvnrp
3 minutes ago, Creativek said:

I wonder if she had a MV number to reach to break out of her contract and is trying to get out of it as fast as possible :O 

She has a number of albums to reach to fulfill her contract (5 albums I think :huh:).

Glittertinks

I like the video a lot, but I guess the song as to grow on me like "Woman" did :diane:

FameHookah
7 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

Why is Kesha executing Joanne more smoothly than Gaga herself?

I mean we literally discussed about the idea of Gaga going into the forest for the DIC music video after the end of John Wayne video.

it always happens, the same way miley did the whole ARTPOP free album thing with the deadpetz an then the joanne laid back mallibu schitck with far better reception, same when everyone did visual albums the way ARTPOP was supposed to be.. ugh :/

WTF is MDNA

RadioIsOurs

She sounds good, but it's the first new song of hers which I don't like the production. 

ImpossiblePrincess

It's really amazing and sweet

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

ItsTommyBitch

A Bop :applause: I only wish the pre-chorus was less produced, because idk what shes saying there :emma: Video was cute af too

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

kvnrp

I am lowkey sure Gaga gave Kesha all her plans for Joanne to Kesha to use for her comeback :lana:

nikola

I love it .........i cant wait for album......i love this so much

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived