The Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 2

MrGermanotta

Featured Posts

Paper Planes

Really? Can't find it anywhere. Maybe that's the starting bid but I've bid on several and they all ended at $80+...mine cost over 90 bucks. Also you would buy the laminate for 15 bucks at the show and this should be worth more as its a VIP exclusive.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3ccc5f7d1e

Do your research...I'm not ripping anyone off.

I think Lord Gaga was under the impression that it was a VIP laminate from the Born This Way Ball. You should have specified which concert it was from :)

delete it fat

drinkmytears

I think Lord Gaga was under the impression that it was a VIP laminate from the Born This Way Ball. You should have specified which concert it was from :)

It is from the BTWBall. Also I said "Nobody wants a VIP Born This Way Ball Laminate?"

Not shading anyone but I'm not giving it away either.

Edited by drinkmytears

drinkmytears

Why did you post a link to an eBay auction for a Monster Ball VIP pass then?

To show laminates are worth 15 dollars.

LORD GAGA

Really? Can't find it anywhere. Maybe that's the starting bid but I've bid on several and they all ended at $80+...mine cost over 90 bucks. Also you would buy the laminate for 15 bucks at the show and this should be worth more as its a VIP exclusive.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3ccc5f7d1e

Do your research...I'm not ripping anyone off.

DO NOT come at me with accusations that im accusing you of ripping anyone off. I am stating fact, the majority of the VIP bundle online sell for £30 - £35. As seen here > http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lady-Gaga-Born-This-Way-Ball-Merchandise-Package-No-Tickets-/221151507044?_uhb=1&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337da83264&nma=true&si=e12j3SMaamrCWRSysMYzLQSrJY8%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

It was a 'buy it now' and the ones on the auctions end at roughly the same price. Your 'package' didnt cost 'over 90 bucks' your entire thing including tickets did, these items where bonuses.

You should be less rude in future, especially when i was only informing you and i wasnt being rude.

Paper Planes

To show laminates are worth 15 dollars.

Considering the Born This Way Ball is still in motion, while the Monster Ball is now in the past, the Born This Way Ball laminate is probably worth a little less than the Monster Ball one, though :)

delete it fat

LORD GAGA

Exactly! :legend:

Edited ;)

Do we have pictures of the picks?

Lollipop?

Yea, only like very few were made and never released. Edited by MoichoiloiGagaFan

DimitriLGCollector

I thought you didnt collect GaGa anymore? :huh:

Only classic edition / singles, box-set and japanese release : no more promos or edition from various countries.

Haus Of Holy

Hahahahaha that is so funny!

Does anyone have a Paparazzi orange cover cd single to trade? I have a sealed Australian Paparazzi CD single that I can swap it for!

This Cover?

Lady-Gaga-Paparazzi---The-R-488175.jpg

LORD GAGA

Only classic edition / singles, box-set and japanese release : no more promos or edition from various countries.

Ohhh i understand now lol :) Enjoy the ARTPOP era, i think its going to be great for collectors ( i hope ) And i want it to be colourful ;)

Do we have pictures of the picks?

Yea, only like very few were made and never released.

Yeah i got them today from my perfumery shop, they where the only store to get them in before production was cancelled, i nearly died when the lady gave me the entire bag of 50 of them lol Which means i own the entire 50 in existence worldwide ;) Still cant believe it, hadnt had any luck with other things though so im so pleased about this! Posting a photo soon! :)

Edit -

Photo of the Picks :)

A7r3cL8CIAAVmy_.jpg

Edited by LORD GAGA

I'm visiting Paris in a couple weeks. I read that Fnac Champs-Elysees is the place to get lots of Gaga stuff. But I mean, what kind of stuff? The French cardsleeves or other French exclusives cause I already have all the singles (except for the cardsleeves)

LORD GAGA

I'm visiting Paris in a couple weeks. I read that Fnac Champs-Elysees is the place to get lots of Gaga stuff. But I mean, what kind of stuff? The French cardsleeves or other French exclusives cause I already have all the singles (except for the cardsleeves)

Fnac anywhere is amazing tbh for gaga stuff :) Its just luck of the draw tbh haha

Lisa Anderson Gaga

This Cover?

Lady-Gaga-Paparazzi---The-R-488175.jpg

Yep that's the one. It keeps slipping out of my hands on eBay and I'm sick of it! I just want to have it so I can forget about it and focus on other CDs.

I think someone has one they want to trade though. Yay!

Lord Axel

EEEE SO GLAD TO SEE THAT THESE CAME TODAY

1683503_orig.png

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~