Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

The Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 2

MrGermanotta

Featured Posts

Haven't been collecting much in a long time! :sweat:

I'm thinking of getting some things though. Probably the BTW-era singles to match my other slimcase singles and then get the 7" singles.

Do you know the cheapest place to buy the German singles? I know that there was a place to buy them for cheap, but I don't remember the site.

Edited by Lum

100 % official ;)

Hahaha is that sarcasm or is it actually official?!?! HAhahaha I hope its official because I have one! =)

LORD GAGA

Hahaha is that sarcasm or is it actually official?!?! HAhahaha I hope its official because I have one! =)

It is official :)

Paper Planes

Haven't been collecting much in a long time! :sweat:

I'm thinking of getting some things though. Probably the BTW-era singles to match my other slimcase singles and then get the 7" singles.

Do you know the cheapest place to buy the German singles? I know that there was a place to buy them for cheap, but I don't remember the site.

I think that one site was called Record Runner USA, or something in that... I know they had some German singles.

delete it fat

Paper Planes

Mark, do you happen to be selling parts of your collection on eBay? I just bought eight Gaga items on eBay, all from the same seller, and in a message the seller sent me, he said his name was Mark and has been a Lady Gaga collector since 2008, but is selling off some of his collection on eBay now. It was a cool coincidence!

Edited by Nickster
delete it fat

DimitriLGCollector

No it's the official one. One of the authorized edition from China by Gaga's label :)

Miley

That's a good idea! And by the way, thanks for the YouTube comment! :hug:

Guuurl you're welcome! :worship::hug: (Sorry for late answer!) :P

Remember back in the first thread I said I ordered a German edition of The Fame but wasn't sure which German edition it was?

Well it came today, and I was so excited when I took it out of the package and saw it was a super jewel case! I wasn't expecting a super jewel case at all and this is my first one! :party:

That's a good thing for fairly new collectors to catch up and buy some early releases :)

Yep! I like the little break. I've gotten so many things from the The Fame era in the past few weeks.

DimitriLGCollector

Selling my card sleeve singles guys :)

http://shop.ebay.fr/dimitriam2010/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Paper Planes

I bought mine on eBay in a "lot" of four different versions of The Remix. I got the lot for about $40, and it included the Chinese slipcase version, Hong Kong version, United States version, and the French slidepack version of the Remix! :)

delete it fat

GagaStefi

Does anybody know if this is official?

img744.jpg

img745.jpg

Does anybody know if this is official?

img744.jpg

img745.jpg

Where Can I get It ? ( on Ebay )

Lisa Anderson Gaga

Where Can I get It ? ( on Ebay )

I found one on eBay last week by searching for gaga remix china.

JeVeuxTonAmour

Hey guys. This isn't CDs, but here's all the merch I got from the BTW Ball!

283661_10150974821796380_1275505541_n.jpg

I still can't believe I got Gaga to sign my TFM Super Deluxe & BTW vinyl. :cry: