💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Allison M

:( he looks so sweet and happy. and so excited for his Goddaughter. :)

in somewhat related news, Gaga was such an adorable baby.

Who would have thought that this little baby would be who she is today? :')

Man, those comments on the Daily Mail are harsh.

There are a few good ones. Mod down the bad and mod up the good... if we all did that, we could change it.

giskardsb

Apparently Gaga is at a wedding somewhere.

Great Officiants â€@GreatOfficiants

I just met Lady Gaga. She was a guest at the wedding I just performed.

Edited by sbmonster

There are a few good ones. Mod down the bad and mod up the good... if we all did that, we could change it.

I went through them all, but in retrospect I can't really recommend that others do so, it was very unpleasant. (They also have a "Report abuse" button, which could actually apply to most of the comments per their policy.)

crisTEAne

i have a feeling that we're gonna get something in the next few days. or maybe i'm just so desperate :nails:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Khashoggi

i have a feeling that we're gonna get something in the next few days. or maybe i'm just so desperate :nails:

Think you're just desperate. But on the other hand, can't disagree with you.

True Colors Fund â€@TrueColorsFund

Elton, Gaga, Liza, Anderson and Cyndi... Oh My! 1 day left to bid on chance to meet them and many more - http://bit.ly/NgNfLo #Equality

Edited by Nemo

MermaidBoy

i think she's going to release something right around the VMA's. She always knows how to steal the show, even if she isn't the star attraction. Remember the Grammy's last year? She didn't even walk the red carpet and she was in the news anyway :)

i think she's going to release something right around the VMA's. She always knows how to steal the show, even if she isn't the star attraction. Remember the Grammy's last year? She didn't even walk the red carpet and she was in the news anyway :)

Are you in my mind? I was going to post that.