Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Omfg that Carly tweet :toofunny: Love it!

Edited by Nissa

ARTPOP Gypsy

dont blame tara for a picture of a girl holding a h****r doll, blame the family who took the picture of them poisoning that girl's mind with hatred. the misplaced anger is ridiculous.

I agree.

I think her attitude is changing along with ours. We've been so moany and b---hy about her lately :'(

MelbHawker

I think her attitude is changing along with ours. We've been so moany and b---hy about her lately :'(

It's her fault; she remains so annoyingly mysterious about all future events and work and we literally have to tire out our brains till' a new, pointless bit of information surfaces which 99% of the time turns out to be fake.

That was harsh lol.. I just wish she'd be more honest about new music + it's release rather than saying things that are interpreted by us all and then result in us all feeling like we've been mislead.

It's her fault; she remains so annoyingly mysterious about all future events and work and we literally have to tire out our brains till' a new, pointless bit of information surfaces which 99% of the time turns out to be fake.

...or we could just not worry about it, and take it as it comes.

Guest Youssie

Hey monsters Please like my Submission <3

http://littlemonster...84b0a7e160020d7

thank you <3

MelbHawker

...or we could just not worry about it, and take it as it comes.

This is GGD. :laughga:

Khashoggi

is twitter acting up with anybody else?

It's completely dead

Here as well, the past hour just 1 tweet in my timeline. But it's dinner time here, so often pretty quiet then.

Alien Tulip

i went on twitter mobile now,barely anybody tweeted on my timeline so i guess its happening worldwide and nobody likes twitter mobile.

Khashoggi

Tried to tweet, but gave an error, so yeah, it's normal why people aren't tweeting, it's impossible!

kjmonster

People complained about her overhyping BTW, and now when she tries not to overhype her new stuff, people get mad that she isn't telling us anything. Just wait for legit information, but don't push for it. Her music will come out when she's ready for it to come out.