Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

NathanC

Guys i was just checking Justin Bieber's twitter, his followers are increasing faster than Gaga's followers. :eww:

he'll reach a peak soon as well... Gaga's twitter was 1.7 mill ahead of him for awhile and while she was musically active it rose to 2.7... it's dwindling back down again...

https://twitter.com/carlyraejepson

Gaga tweeted a Carly fan who is using a misspelled version of her name, lol.

ARTPOP Gypsy

LM.com is crazy. Half the time I can't even get the chat to work/come up. :smh:

homomo

LM.com is crazy. Half the time I can't even get the chat to work/come up. :smh:

I had that same problem. But then I downloaded Google Chrome. LM works like a charm now :)

ARTPOP Gypsy

I had that same problem. But then I downloaded Google Chrome. LM works like a charm now :)

That's what I use. I had to completely close out of the browser and come back in. I give up. I'm wasting time waiting for her to come back when she'll probably be online when I'm in bed. That's usually when she's there or when I'm at work during the day. :sweat:

Edited by GagaPixie

homomo

That's what I use. I had to completely close out of the browser and come back in. I give up. I'm wasting time waiting for her to come back when she'll probably be online when I'm in bed. That's usually when she's there or when I'm at work during the day. :sweat:

I haven't chatted with Gaga in chat, but I chatted with Tara... and Omg... It was a mess. I honestly couldnt read a single thing anyone was saying, so I just left.

I imagine with Gaga, it would be 1000 times worse.. And half the time I can't even get into the chat. It's too full :(

You really think it's funny?

Geez I'm sorry! But i thought of it as a joke. I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt anybody..

https://twitter.com/carlyraejepson

Gaga tweeted a Carly fan who is using a misspelled version of her name, lol.

maybe she's drunk. :smh:

AyaKara

Do you think that Garibay is referencing finishing the album here? It's the only major project he's working on right now (posted 20 hours ago).

Nick Groff â€@Nick_Groff

Kind of bummed that it's national Tequila day and I'm not drinking with the one and only @FERNANDOGARIBAY

Fernando Garibay â€@FERNANDOGARIBAY

@Nick_Groff Neither am I my friend...deadlines

aaronyoji

dont blame tara for a picture of a girl holding a h****r doll, blame the family who took the picture of them poisoning that girl's mind with hatred. the misplaced anger is ridiculous.

gagaismywhore

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her Carly tweet she is being hilarious recently.

I hope she hasn't jinxed it by saying that, though :ohno: