Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

take your offense elsewhere then... This twitter is about gaga's tweet, not TARA... Make a thread about her and her tweets if you're so offended... People who shares your views can chat there...

In the mean time... That btw tweet is cute, I hope the artist gets discovered

I posted exactly one sentence about being disgusted by it - the tweet was sent to Gaga for God's sake, it's not like it was off-topic - and people started posting "WHOA WHOA CALM DOWN JEEZ!!1! WTF OVERREACTION" comments. :roll: What do you expect me to do? Cower and not explain why I feel this way? I said I'm not offended, but I realize how insensitive the tweet was. Clearly not many people commenting here do.

I sure am glad Gaga didn't respond to it, although I never thought she would.

Edited by Nissa

Good for you that you're not offended. Some people are. Some people are not personally offended (like me) but recognize how awful the implications of that tweet are no matter how good her intentions were. That's it.

And please, Alejandro wasn't a joke about Hitler; to the contrary, it was a damning and serious dystopian story about the military, violence and religious/ideological fanaticism. If anything it was a strong condemnation of all of those things. You're acting like it was a pastiche or comedy on WWII! False equivalence once again.

You didn't get my point. Try explaining what Alejandro was all about to haters, they'll react the same way some reacted to Tara's tweet. :ohwell:

Whatever, I don't even care, you are offended, I'm not. /end

You didn't get my point. Try explaining what Alejandro was all about to haters, they'll react the same way some reacted to Tara's tweet. :ohwell:

Whatever, I don't even care, you are offended, I'm not. /end

Wow, you are seriously equating these two reactions? You seem to be unable to understand the difference of subject matter of incredible gravity being approached in such a callous and "comic", "lookie here, it's Hitler hahahaha, I'm comparing someone with Hitler!" way versus examining the implications of said subject matter through artistic means and while taking this seriously (and only subtly referencing it so the message is universal). It certainly is not irrational to react badly to something like Tara's tweet.

I'm not offended, I'm sensitive to what's tasteless and what isn't.

Did anyone else notice Tara's Katy Perry shade or...?

Hahah

Yeah, I think many people did. It was so out of the blue! :toofunny:

Edited by Nissa

omgwtfbbq

Can we stop dragging the whole 'Hitler' thing out and get back on topic? It wasn't even Gaga's tweet. K thanks...

This is my favorite thing in life. just putting iT out there Disney can we make this happen? http://littlemonsters.com/image/500ffba2103127a70d0016b7 … via @LadyGaga

Free Monster

yeah yeah, she can post whatever she wants on her twitter. But it was irresponsible of her to tweet that to Gaga, knowing quite well its a sensitive subject to many people, and if Gaga replied or retweeted she would be ripped to shreds, not to mention hurt her fans.

I am just shocked that she would post a picture that involves a small innocent child and a man who will forever remind us of hatred, when Gaga is known for the complete OPPOSITE of hatred. I really didn't find it funny at all... I just feel sorry for how naive she is... dang...

I posted exactly one sentence about being disgusted by it - the tweet was sent to Gaga for God's sake, it's not like it was off-topic - and people started posting "WHOA WHOA CALM DOWN JEEZ!!1! WTF OVERREACTION" comments. :roll: What do you expect me to do? Cower and not explain why I feel this way? I said I'm not offended, but I realize how insensitive the tweet was. Clearly not many people commenting here do.

I sure am glad Gaga didn't respond to it, although I never thought she would.

It was definitely an insensitive picture. Whoever doesn't think it's wrong, learn some history... otherwise you're doomed to repeat it.

Edited by Free Monster

My Little Phoney

Can we stop dragging the whole 'Hitler' thing out and get back on topic? It wasn't even Gaga's tweet. K thanks...

So happy she tweeted that!!

heavymlover

Lol at their tweets!, does anybody know if she and Tara are in the same city?

I heard Tara is on holidays right now. Apparently she's meeting Gaga in a week or something.

Not sure if it's true though.

ARTPOP Gypsy

Wow a lot of this fan base is being super immature . Tara is an individual and can posts whatever she'd like . As for her selfies on LM.com, are monsters not allowed to do the same? What is the argument there, just jealousy.

On the twitter topic: I'm glad she's tweeting a bit today. Hopefully she does that thing she did a week ago and tweet after a feehours with a last minute surprise of some sort. *unlikely

@ladygaga: @carlyraejepson I SEE you just swooped in and broke my BORN THIS WAY record of the most weeks at #1. DONT GET COMFORTABLE IM COMING FOR YOU

:lmao: REEEALLLLYYY???? :lmao: :lmao:

dynamite

OMG at her latest tweet!

I SEE you just swooped in and broke my BORN THIS WAY record of the most weeks at #1. DONT GET COMFORTABLE IM COMING FOR YOU

Dylangaga

@ladygaga: @carlyraejepson I SEE you just swooped in and broke my BORN THIS WAY record of the most weeks at #1. DONT GET COMFORTABLE IM COMING FOR YOU

:lmao: REEEALLLLYYY???? :lmao: :lmao:

LMFAO NO SHE DIDNT IM DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHA