💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Khashoggi

Wow a lot of this fan base is being super immature . Tara is an individual and can posts whatever she'd like . As for her selfies on LM.com, are monsters not allowed to do the same? What is the argument there, just jealousy.

On the twitter topic: I'm glad she's tweeting a bit today. Hopefully she does that thing she did a week ago and tweet after a feehours with a last minute surprise of some sort. *unlikely

Of course she can post whatever she wants. But with Hitler it goes a bit too far. My grandpa's, and the uncle of my mother fought against him. My old-uncle became badly injured. So yeah, for me it's a wrong tweet. Even if she meant it as a joke.

LittIe Monster

OMGAHD N3EW TWEET FR0M GAGZ GUYS! K lets move on

@her new tweet, I always wondered why everyone was speaking english when I peaked into the chatrooms listed:

"BRAZILIAN GAY MNSTRSZ"

"ArGenTineA GAys"

"LaTIn0S msntrz bis-x"

:flutter: Amazing what technology can do.

Not mean to be offensive. I'm latino as well, it's just funny how I always see chatrooms named like that.

:teehee:

Edited by LittIe Monster

Robotboy

lol hitler cant be talked about he is like voldemort.

calm down xD

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

hell0samuel

Did Gaga deliberatley tweet the wrong joe account? Does he have 2/am i following the wrong one? Or was it just a mistake?

OMG. Stop people! That wasn't mean to be rude :fail:

You're acting like it never happened to you to say something that would hurt someone even if you didn't wan to. :fail:

IT WAS A ****IN JOKE. Just like "buying a fake rolex" - you know :fail:

You're acting like it never happened to you to say something that would hurt someone even if you didn't wan to. :fail:

Referencing the manufacture of illegal goods =/= systematic mass murder of millions of people

Not meaning to be rude =/= not hurting people

"It's a joke!" =/= nobody will be offended

If you are/were gay for example, would you be offended if someone made a horrendously homophobic comment? You would. Would you be just as offended, if not more, if the commenter said "Hey, jeez, lighten up! It's just a joke, man. It's not meant to be taken seriously"?

And what's with the "calm down" comments? Nobody is actually arguing here (well, the two-three people who were critical of the tweet are explaining why they feel that way - the fact that we even need to is absurd). This is a forum. Some find Tara's tweet incredibly tasteless and insensitive. Forums are for sharing opinions and reactions. Don't like what you read? Then scroll past, please.

I'm actually shocked to hear how so many replies gloss over the serious nature of the tweet but rather turn to berating the few people who find it insensitive... it's rather scary.

Edited by Nissa

Khashoggi

Well, if it didn't affect my family, it would have been less dramatic to me. If you had family involved, you wouldn't sound like this, even tho it was a joke. Even after 68 years.

Referencing the manufacture of illegal goods =/= systematic mass murder of millions of people. I'm actually shocked to hear how so many replies are glossing over this breezily... it is actually rather scary.

Well, then you know why Gagz has haters. She used nazi symbolism in Alejandro, AND? That doesn't mean she likes them. Same goes for Tara :fail:

My grand-grandpa was killed by the nazis. I'm not offended at all that she tweeted it. She was only joking. :fail:

MelbHawker

Odd that she tweeted about other celebrities personal difficulties regarding K. Stewart cheating scandal.

Tbh.. appealing to Twihards. They'll follow her ass everywhere she goes now because she showed sympathy.

Well, then you know why Gagz has haters. She used nazi symbolism in Alejandro, AND? That doesn't mean she likes them. Same goes for Tara :fail:

My grand-grandpa was killed by the nazis. I'm not offended at all that she tweeted it. She was only joking. :fail:

Good for you that you're not offended. Some people are. Some people are not personally offended (like me) but recognize how awful the implications of that tweet are no matter how good her intentions were. That's it.

And please, Alejandro wasn't a joke about Hitler; to the contrary, it was a damning and serious dystopian story about the military, violence and religious/ideological fanaticism. If anything it was a strong condemnation of all of those things. You're acting like it was a pastiche or comedy on WWII! False equivalence once again.

Edited by Nissa

MelbHawker

I don't see the fuss regarding Tara's tweet. She meant no disrespect in posting that image; it's not supposed to be taken seriously. And no-one reply with a synopsis of the Holocaust - I know all about it.

I

NathanC

Good for you that you're not offended. Some people are. That's it.

And please, Alejandro wasn't a joke about Hitler; to the contrary, it was a condemning and serious dystopian-feeling story about the military, violence and religious/ideological fanaticism. You're acting like it was a pastiche or comedy on WWII! False equivalence once again.

take your offense elsewhere then... This twitter is about gaga's tweet, not TARA... Make a thread about her and her tweets if you're so offended... People who shares your views can chat there...

In the mean time... That btw tweet is cute, I hope the artist gets discovered

heavymlover

Odd that she tweeted about other celebrities personal difficulties regarding K. Stewart cheating scandal.

Tbh.. appealing to Twihards. They'll follow her ass everywhere she goes now because she showed sympathy.

That didn't work with Britney stans :teehee: