Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

LittIe Monster

News articles will go nuts once the see all these tweets about d--gs!

NathanC

News articles will go nuts once the see all these tweets about d--gs!

Exactly as she's planned... Everyone gets high nowadays, but when gaga talks about it... (pop star endorses d--gs, irresponsible lady gaga) ... The headlines will be stupid enough to make news of this, believe you me...

Stiletto Ninja

Well, she's always been up front about the fact that she smokes weed and gets drunk. I can't help but think that the recent emphasis may be part of her agenda with the new "irresponsible" theme she's exploring with the new album.

Fusel

Well, she's always been up front about the fact that she smokes weed and gets drunk. I can't help but think that the recent emphasis may be part of her agenda with the new "irresponsible" theme she's exploring with the new album.

This

Innovative

Are you guys serious? She was on The View last summer and said she smokes weed to Whoopi Goldberg, was that a huge deal? No. No one cared. Jesus relax everyone's so high strung

gagaismywhore

Definitely :clap:

Stiletto Ninja

Are you guys serious? She was on The View last summer and said she smokes weed to Whoopi Goldberg, was that a huge deal? No. No one cared. Jesus relax everyone's so high strung

That was one of the first things I thought of :rofl: She's always been very upfront and honest about what she does and doesn't do. I sincerely doubt she's back to doing any harder d--gs than that (the coke tweet was obviously a joke.)

Gaga, like ant normal person, is a multifaceted individual with her responsible sides and her irresponsible sides. She's already expressed her responsible side with BTW and now she's exploring her irresponsible side with the new album.

Lol @ her tweet. Wonder what Gagas like stoned.

Watch her BTW era David Letterman interview. :hor:

AyaKara

I don't mind if Gaga is upfront about this stuff, but if she makes a song about enjoying pot/ coke/ etc. and it's not a tongue-in-cheek satirical message about Fame, I will be very disappointed. :fat:

Kalameet

I don't mind if Gaga is upfront about this stuff, but if she makes a song about enjoying pot/ coke/ etc. and it's not a tongue-in-cheek satirical message about Fame, I will be very disappointed. :fat:

This.

i dunno why almost all her tweets nowadays reference d--gs in one way or another though

ARTPOP Gypsy

I think you might be on to something. :nacho:

Miel

Gaga, like ant normal person, is a multifaceted individual with her responsible sides and her irresponsible sides. She's already expressed her responsible side with BTW and now she's exploring her irresponsible side with the new album.

The yang to BTW's yin (or is it the other way around? lol)? Hmmm, interesting if it's a spiritual successor in that way (not so much a successor as TFM was to TF, more metaphorical maybe, or more thematic?).

Hmmmm.

3 points in and ready for more

Miracle

Well, she has been ALWAYS talking about d--gs and get drunk, but now everybody worries about because of the anorexic critics because #PopSingersDontEat tweet