Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

I'm sick of her tweets just being conversations with Tara. Those are cute, but I miss her talking to us.

AGREED, 1 time is funny, second time also but then it begins to look like al LP which rewinds itself constantly. I get that she want to have fun but come on she talks to Tara enough, reply to some fan tweet Gaga!

Joe Calderone

Have you ever touched yourself all through the night after a bottle of wine? No, i didn't think so

Of course I have, even without the wine :staymad:

liamcita

I'm sick of her tweets just being conversations with Tara. Those are cute, but I miss her talking to us.

MTE, I don't get how she can tweet the people she sees and talks to on a daily basis, but can't talk to us? Not cool..

Fusel

Jealous monsters is jealous :flop:

Seriously she puts on a show almost every night for thousands of fans, you can't say she ain't in contact with her fans. I find those tweets with Tara very refreshing, not the usual tweets where she writes random words in caps and everyone thinks the tweet has to be taken seriously :nails:

AyaKara

I hope Hope Diamond is an actual title though, imagine what that song could be about? :flutter:

I'm afraid you are strongly mistaken. Gaga has spoken openly about her c-----e addiction. Addiction, whatever the substance, is a clinical illness. Many addicts are fully functioning with families and well-paid jobs.

Being prejudiced about these things is not what Gaga would want

Exactly. My father is the most intelligent, hard-working, & respectable person that I know, and he was on coke for most of my life . One day, he realized that he was better than all of that and wrote a book about it.

Nemo

I don't think "Hope Diamond" was meant to be anything more than another ridiculously improbable thing to be in her lost purse.

boysboysboys

"ARTPOP"and then all Madonna fans will call it ArtFlop :toofloppy:

Well, don't beat them to the punch.

I don't think "Hope Diamond" was meant to be anything more than another ridiculously improbable thing to be in her lost purse.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Edited by boysboysboys

That's what I'm saying. People are a--lyzing too much

heavymlover

"ARTPOP"and then all Madonna fans will call it ArtFlop :toofloppy:

That's invalid since MDNA didn't sell even half of what they expected :lolgaga:

elysaint

I'm sorry but the fact that Gaga is going to release an album this year and slay MDNA sales in her first week. :'(

Elizabeth

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

What a lovely fan photo from the show. (though I am mid song!) so cute the pic of Jo! Fashion Of His Love

AxRZXEWCMAAeVUm.jpg

After tonight's show, I'll have performed for 200,000 Australians in 1 month. ‪#BornThisWayBall

AxRaOWiCAAE0W4H.jpg‬

New lyrics maybe? :rip:

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

Im Pop's Wife. Credit Card stealing, too much drinking, borrowing his car without asking, driving him crazy till his last breath.

Khashoggi

Edit; Elizabeth was quicker.

But love the last photo!!!

But definatly no: no new lyrics. I hope.

Edited by Khashoggi

Sexxx

ladygaga

Im Pop's Wife. Credit Card stealing, too much drinking, borrowing his car without asking, driving him crazy till his last breath.

08-07-12 11:43

Definitely new lyrics!

Brandon

That sounds definitely as new lyrics.

Pop's Wife

Credit Card stealing, too much drinking, borrowing his car without asking, driving him crazy till his last breath.