❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Highway Capricorn

@ladygaga @BrandonVance wasn't the new album also in there? It must've been your good purse

Hope Diamond is a song,I think :usrs:

@ladygaga

@tarasavelo so you're saying my new album sounds like narcotics and jewelry?

Let's hope she's drunk and spills new details. :giveup:

Edited by Jim

Elizabeth

Tara Savelo â€@TaraSavelo

@ladygaga well it makes me feel like im stoned out of my mind while draped in diamonds. Take that as you will.

:rip:

Highway Capricorn

OMG THOSE BITCHES KNOW HOW TO TROLL

All this tweeting seems so fake,it's planned for sure

Highway Capricorn

Narcotics and Jewelry first Single, produced by Dr Luke

Zedd*

Elizabeth

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

what does it matter? Whether expensive or cheap they both do the trick. Kind of like art and pop @Davey_R_2_D_2 @tarasavelo

If that's not a hint then I don't know what is!

If that's not a hint then I don't know what is!

You aren't kidding! I'm calling it. There's a song or the album is titled Art Pop lol

GagaObsession

Yay, Gaga + Tara tweet session.

:flutter:

'Hope Diamond' as the new album title.

:lolgaga:

Honestly, the c-----e joke, is a very bad joke. It is illegal like almost everywhere ( I think Colombia they just made it legal for a certain amount), she has MANY younger fans, and let's face it, d--gs cause crimes... As far as I know that isn't what she stands for. It's not even funny, even though I am someone who doesn't have my hands clean myself, it still sends a bad message. I am sorry but why advertise to over 27 million people what you USE to do, I wouldn't even do that on my facebook page of 350 friends, let alone millions. I am surprised her record label wouldn't say anything about it.... I know it's a joke, but in the end..... it can backlash. Just because she doesn't have the cleanest reputation, doesn't mean she can joke about d--gs. It actually makes me embarrassed to be a fan. Lost some respect.

Gaga can't wear a pony tail without backlash. Its not like she was telling everybody her favorite dealers. I doubt she cares about people without a sense of humor who this joke is to be taken literally

Highway Capricorn

The Hope Diamond, also known as "Le bleu de France" or "Le Bijou du Roi", is a large, 45.52-carat (9.10 g), deep-blue diamond, now housed in the Smithsonian Natural History Museum in Washington, D.C. It is blue to the naked eye because of trace amounts of boron within its crystal structure, but exhibits red phosphorescence after exposure to ultraviolet light,It is classified as a Type IIb diamond, and is notorious for supposedly being cursed.

specimen4060_1.jpg