💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Nemo

did she delete a whole bunch of tweets? :huh:

No, see above. Twitter has moved "replies" (tweets that start with an "@") out of the main stream. You can see them if you go to https://twitter.com/ladygaga/with_replies

Edited by Nemo

Elizabeth

I don't understand why some people expect Gaga to be this squeaky clean and family friendly pop star? She's never been that, right? I don't think the joke was that bad.

Remember when she was actually in HK and tweeted about the Fake Birkin bags and then the Chinese authorities came to her hotel to question her about it? What if they actually took the c-----e tweet seriously and thought she was involved? :toofunny:

FairyDreams

Honestly, the c-----e joke, is a very bad joke. It is illegal like almost everywhere ( I think Colombia they just made it legal for a certain amount), she has MANY younger fans, and let's face it, d--gs cause crimes... As far as I know that isn't what she stands for. It's not even funny, even though I am someone who doesn't have my hands clean myself, it still sends a bad message. I am sorry but why advertise to over 27 million people what you USE to do, I wouldn't even do that on my facebook page of 350 friends, let alone millions. I am surprised her record label wouldn't say anything about it.... I know it's a joke, but in the end..... it can backlash. Just because she doesn't have the cleanest reputation, doesn't mean she can joke about d--gs. It actually makes me embarrassed to be a fan. Lost some respect.

Edited by BornToBeBrave

elysaint

I love her sense of humor,tbh. Hopefully this doesn't get blown out in the media. I feel like recently whenever I hear a nonfan mention Gaga it's either a negative remark or asking where da fck she at because they have no idea about this "media blackout" or the new Era beginning. They think Gaga flopped because of her disappearing after MTN, if they even know about MTN tbh... AGH this is exactly why the time is NOW for her to release new music. US BTWB needs this new album to support it's sales as well. All that said, hopefully new headlines she'll be making during this upcoming tour break will make everyone forget about this coke tweet,I really feel like i'm gonna see this on the news tomorrow :/ Hopefully her next tweet be something random and cute that changes the subject for all of us.

Edited by elysaint

RAMROD

She's just like us really, she's so real.

I love her sense of humour. Nothing phoney from that. :clap:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Viva La Daniel

Honestly, the c-----e joke, is a very bad joke. It is illegal like almost everywhere ( I think Colombia they just made it legal for a certain amount), she has MANY younger fans, and let's face it, d--gs cause crimes... As far as I know that isn't what she stands for. It's not even funny, even though I am someone who doesn't have my hands clean myself, it still sends a bad message. I am sorry but why advertise to over 27 million people what you USE to do, I wouldn't even do that on my facebook page of 350 friends, let alone millions. I am surprised her record label wouldn't say anything about it.... I know it's a joke, but in the end..... it can backlash. Just because she doesn't have the cleanest reputation, doesn't mean she can joke about d--gs. It actually makes me embarrassed to be a fan. Lost some respect.

Excuse me , but dependence on d--gs is problem of junkies only ,their education , dissonance in the inner world , weak willpower, wanting to avoid difficulties in ordinary life provoke this ****, Gaga can`t put her brain into heads of such people

Remember when Tara tweeted a tweet about a bottle with a red content, I wonder what was this... ?

AyaKara

Remember when Tara tweeted a tweet about a bottle with a red content, I wonder what was this... ?

Find the tweet please? :hug:

FairyDreams

Excuse me , but dependence on d--gs is problem of junkies only ,their education , dissonance in the inner world , weak willpower, wanting to avoid difficulties in ordinary life provoke this ****, Gaga can`t put her brain into heads of such people

So what? A lot of her fans are under 16... just because it's the person's decision, doesn't make it alright for her to even joke about it. Say whatever you want this is MY opinion and I have the right to say what I feel.

crisTEAne

:golfclap:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

FairyDreams

Not saying that tweet would make anyone into a crack head... but it's not a good message to send to people, especially when she said in an interview Cocaine is the white devil...

elysaint

I just realized that she NEVER actually deleted the c-----e tweet.. she just changed her settings so that you don't see her tweet replies automatically... if you click ALL, or with replies it is still there.. along with this new one from 5 minutes ago:

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@tarasavelo @brandonvance I think that the Hope Diamond was in that same f*cking purse IM FUMING

crisTEAne

@tarasavelo @brandonvance I think that the Hope Diamond was in that same f*cking purse IM FUMING

first single :laughga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back