💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Miracle

:lmao:

She's not guilty. I'll be her lawyer and I'll defend her. The real guilty one is Tara!! She hides the c-----e at unicorns! And I've got the proof

This IS:

tumblr_m55i3tZxxF1r0azqk.png

Edited by Miracle

Highway Capricorn

Am I the only one that never liked/doesn't like No Doubt or Gwen Stefani? 2toBG.jpg

yas

Queen Gloria

A joke in poor taste...

Since when is she the image of perfection and sterile family friendly humor?

Squidward T

Am I the only one that never liked/doesn't like No Doubt or Gwen Stefani? 2toBG.jpg

:omg:

Oh no you din't

Edited by SkrillexMeetsGaga

Amen Fashion

Some of you :roll: A women who kills her boyfriend and than kills over 20 people in a restaurent can for sure make jokes like that.

ElectricLover

Then people wonder why she has to say when she's kidding sometimes. :smh: Other stans are already calling her a coke*****.

You must be missing the @tarasavelo part. What if Gaga actually lost her purse in Honk Kong? Doesn't seem to be in such poor taste assuming that, does it? We will never know though, so I agree she shouldn't have tweeted it to 27 million people.

FairyDreams

Gwen and Gaga... That would be the best collab ever!! & where is this coke tweet coming from? Moderation is key :crazy:

giskardsb

Brandon Maxwell â€@BrandonVance

@ladygaga @tarasavelo and by "Cocaine" you mean "Finn Crisps"!

Brandon Maxwell â€@BrandonVance

@ladygaga @tarasavelo GUYS! My mom's on twitter, and that tweet just got me grounded.

Edited by sbmonster

FairyDreams

That explains why she is up til 5 am a lot... KIDDING. I remember her calling it the white devil. I'd be disappointed if she wasn't joking.

Nope, I'm not a fan either. :nails: