💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga interacts with fans on Twitter

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

NIghtmareElm

Gaga replied with emojis when asked about the stage.  Emoji themed stage CONFIRMED.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15jocart
35 minutes ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

Gaga replied with emojis when asked about the stage.  Emoji themed stage CONFIRMED.

b y e :rip:

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

RAMROD

Queen of replying with emoji :diane:

Soon she must learn how to do reply with GIF :gaysia:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

not asher613

everybodys so cynical. tour kicking off- she`s excited, and thinking about her fans. she wants to interact a little- shes a  person too, and shes buzzing over the tour. she's a sweetie.

not asher613

and believe  me she doesnt do it for all you crabby cows so you can chew it and puke it up 7 times only to print out the tweets and sew a mumu out of them. she does it for fans who are still excited to be noticed, who love her for what she does and who she is, not who she was and what she used to do

/backsass

edit: she still has some of those btw, this environment is so crazy toxic imho

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, not asher613 said:

everybodys so cynical. tour kicking off- she`s excited, and thinking about her fans. she wants to interact a little- shes a  person too, and shes buzzing over the tour. she's a sweetie.

We'll always be on her mind ♥️ We're a massive part of her and that bond is something truly special. So excited for the tour

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
7 hours ago, merlot said:

oh so she doesn't hate us? i'm glad :selena:

Haha she could never ♥️ We're a massive part of her just as she's a massive part of us

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

TimisaMonster
7 hours ago, Californian100 said:

wow she isn't dead, its been forever sense she interacted with fans on social media

Or in general tbqh... :madge:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

kihlophix

you have a bigger chance on winning jackpot on the lottery than getting an responds from her on twitter, so I'm happy for those that gets a tweet from her. Imagine how happy they are now :happy:

Slayer

Just in time for tha tour. :ladyhaha:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

GagaMyBlood95

I really wish we could see the stage already but at this point I think they are keeping everything a secret until the first show!

Also, I would have expected something to leak by now but nope :giveup: 

Jaume Cam

I think at the beginning of her career was all about for her fans but she ended up with a meltdown and now she has found a balance between her personal life and her career which means she can't spend all day long promoting and talking to the fans. 

Monster Voices
5 hours ago, not asher613 said:

and believe  me she doesnt do it for all you crabby cows so you can chew it and puke it up 7 times only to print out the tweets and sew a mumu out of them. she does it for fans who are still excited to be noticed, who love her for what she does and who she is, not who she was and what she used to do

/backsass

edit: she still has some of those btw, this environment is so crazy toxic imho

I see you are new here. Welcome to this disgusting toxic site. Leave while you can cause for some reason it gets addicting. :laughga: I wish I could...

Forever and Always!

CautiousLurker
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Queen of replying with emoji :diane:

Soon she must learn how to do reply with GIF :gaysia:

I don't think I could handle that level of interaction 

giphy.gif

not asher613
10 hours ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I really wish we could see the stage already but at this point I think they are keeping everything a secret until the first show!

Also, I would have expected something to leak by now but nope :giveup: 

i  think thats what the emojis meant- drooling over them but skull as in stay out iow secret

9 hours ago, Jaume Cam said:

I think at the beginning of her career was all about for her fans but she ended up with a meltdown and now she has found a balance between her personal life and her career which means she can't spend all day long promoting and talking to the fans. 

this is my guess as well. id say shes still finding that balance though.  i think there a lot of voices in her life now about how and how much she should be involved- family or management or therapy or who knows.

8 hours ago, Monster Voices said:

I see you are new here. Welcome to this disgusting toxic site. Leave while you can cause for some reason it gets addicting. :laughga: I wish I could...

you meana FABULOUS toxic site

Archived